Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bridge (100 block minimum) of mud and spray it with blue solution. Then do something else, come back, and a few mushroom trees should be there to complete the biome and the music will start playing. Stand in the middle of that bridge wearing full turtle armor, water candle, and battle potion. Max spawn rate possible. BAM truffle worm

I wouldnt be surprised if amazon jumps to the bugfix update early like last time. I would be so jelly =P
Edit:Well I dont think they added the traveling merchant. Well goodbye magic cuffs/pulse bow

Hi all,

I'm sure Loki and the others have mentioned this, but we've been working closely with the Re-Logic crew to identify, reproduce, and fix issues as they come up. We'll keep posting as we get updated information, so thanks for your patience while we get everything sorted. I did want to send a personal thanks to everyone who has sent in their reports, especially the ones with detailed repro steps, which are ALWAYS appreciated... and recommended! :)

In any case, here's an initial list of where we're at and what's coming (if your report isn't on here, don't worry -- between us, Re-Logic, and Codeglue, we're seeing everything!):
  • iOS: Installed game has "-QA” after it - This is fixed and will be in the next patch, but we assure our players that this is the actual release version. Just a naming error that was not caught before it was propped on the store.
  • Android Try & Buy/Repurchase issue - This is an issue with the billing code that we are addressing. If you have local saves, PLEASE DON'T DELETE your app! Like all mobile versions of Terraria, if you delete your app, you'll lose your local saves too. If you have cloud saves only, you'll be OK.
  • Slimes don't drop gel - This is fixed and will be in the next patch.
  • Windows Phone not working - We are still investigating this, and hope to have an update soon. We have been unable to reproduce this in our QA lab thus far.
  • Crafting menu doesn't scroll - We cannot reproduce this internally.
  • No spider armor - This is fixed and will be in the next patch.
  • Truffle worms not spawning - This is also fixed and will be in the next patch.
Edit: Added some clarify, fixed some things!

Please unhide Terraria or make it available/seekable on Windows 10 Mobile store. All Windows Phone 8(.1) apps/games works on W10M. That way, we could test as well. If not, then please give some info for us who bought the game and upgraded to W10M.

Gosh, they are slower then Christmas!
Or maybe they are just more thorough. Witness the rampant problems on the PlayStore version.

Please unhide Terraria or make it available/seekable on Windows 10 Mobile store. All Windows Phone 8(.1) apps/games works on W10M. That way, we could test as well. If not, then please give some info for us who bought the game and upgraded to W10M.
All of the feedback we had earlier was that it crashed right away. Perhaps they pulled it for that reason. They are working to fix the issues on all platforms.

WOW!! Lucky find :p

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    646.8 KB · Views: 326
SO i got lucky and got the great glitch where the game decided to erase all of my progress and and thinks i need to purchase the game again...
Im submitting a support ticket but I have to say, I'd really just like my money back. I"m just not patient enough to deal with this kind of incompetence. When you add this to the fact that its almost impossible to pick an item up and move it in my inventory for whatever reason this game has proven to be pretty unplayable.

Atleast I'm having a great time with the new update..
Except for minor bugs. That I can live with..
1. Sometimes torches don't appear in hand although I selected them
2. When they don't appear in hand they can't placed.
3. Some slimes don't drop gel except for green slimes
4. There is a pink line above some of my chairs

I don't know what the truffle worm does or what it looks like. So I don't know much about that.

I'm a very happy terraria player with an android device

they can fix my issue real easy by giving me my money back so i can delete the app and find something else to play.

they can fix my issue real easy by giving me my money back so i can delete the app and find something else to play.
A link to request a refund is at the support page in my signature. We don't give refunds (or sell the game) through this forum.

Atleast I'm having a great time with the new update..
Except for minor bugs. That I can live with..
1. Sometimes torches don't appear in hand although I selected them
2. When they don't appear in hand they can't placed.
3. Some slimes don't drop gel except for green slimes
4. There is a pink line above some of my chairs

I don't know what the truffle worm does or what it looks like. So I don't know much about that.

I'm a very happy terraria player with an android device
If you want to remove the chair pink line glitch, break your chair and place it again.
The wiki has a page on truffle worms. You will find many tutorials and info there.
Holiday slimes don't drop gel (bug)
Try dropping your torches and do what you were doing and see if that works

Why after downloading the update does it state on the start screen That I have to "buy full game" when I already have on 9/16/13 ?
already furnished proof of purchase several times in the past 2 years? why does this always happen to Android and not apple ?
why is it always a task for Android users? why do I always lose the previous world I work on after an update? why not have pre-release testing for Android users where there are multiple/various devices so that the testers can find bugs , submit said bugs,have devs squash said bugs, then release said app with as little bugs as possible? its' a formula that works for perhaps the largest and most popular game that has multiple platforms starting with PC then mobile then consoles then handhelds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom