Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally been able to farm truffle worms so far ive caught 11 in 30mins
[DOUBLEPOST=1449804913,1449804806][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw can we have a changelog/patch notes? I really wanna know what were added like npcs and stuff
Go to the Terraria Wiki, the update included PC 1.2.2,1.2.3, and 1.2.4 content. Beware, the list is quite long.
Did you use the turtle armor, water candle, and battle potions to farm the truffle worm?

I can get a YouTube video up with my experience so far. No issue at all, except maybe for fishing towards the right of the screen is hard, just cause the touchpad is sensitive there. But that's really it. I am loving the update so far, new features are over 9000, and no crashes or bugs I've seen so far on Android 5.0.
I will have a video up tomorrow and show the fishing thimg lol. Having too much fun with new blocks and furniture and the enchanted sword I found in the first 5 mins of my new character/world :)
(My third one I've found total, but the first I'll get to use, needless to say, I'm stoked!)

Great news mobile Terrarians! We have successfully passed through the submission process for iOS, Google Play, and Windows Phone. You will get the update within the next 24-48 hours. Thanks for sticking with us through the wait and ENJOY! We can't wait to hear about all of your exciting mobile adventures. :)

Amazon users: your version is still in submission, we will let you know as soon as we have approval on it! Hoping to have some good news for you soon.

ONE PROBLEM THE VIDEOS BUTTON ISNT WORKING :)

Go to the Terraria Wiki, the update included PC 1.2.2,1.2.3, and 1.2.4 content. Beware, the list is quite long.
Did you use the turtle armor, water candle, and battle potions to farm the truffle worm?
Cant rely on wiki since not all pc content were added on mobile, i use beetle set without water candles without bpotions i just run back and forth in the surface i built. Ive got 23 truffle worms now hahaha

@Loki the beetle set bonus (with scalemale on) reads"minion damage +**%" i forgot how much it was written but the beetle might buff icon is on my screen, spectre set bonus with mask reads"mana usage -**%" i forgot how much percent again. And the main menu upon startup the play/start button and tutorial button are dark same as when clicked and cannot be clicked for a few seconds, when riding the minecart at full speed sometimes the light face of jackolantern mask is visible in front of the face(not on the face) so theres two faces visible. And in my first minutes of the update while i was making a new house in the new world i made there where no npcs living yet cus i was not finished building the house yet then eoc spawned(didnt meet requirements to spawn) after a few second after killing it queen bee spawned at the exact same place far away from the jungle and in the surface. +the bugs weve mentioned earlier like the traps. This was most of the bugs ive encountered so far,oh and it hangs or crashes from time to time whether i use 1gb ram or 512 mb since i use 2 devices

The update has made the game unplayable for me. The inventory is offset too far to the left that I can't get to the different categories in the crafting menu.

These are all screenshots from my iPad.
photo1.png

photo2.png

photo4.png
photo5.png

I found the first bug: can't use fishing rod and bait won't spawn but I still love this update. Been waiting since I heard about it
Grab a fishing pole, go to a body of water of suitable size (I think 75 blocks is minimum, but you may still catch junk until the pool has 300 tiles of water in it I think), make sure you have bait in your inventory, select the fishing pole like you would any other tool, and tap a completely full tile (not the surface, try 1 or more blocks down), and then use the tool joystick when the bobber goes down. And about the bait thing, I've been finding a good amount of worms and snails in the underground.

Grab a fishing pole, go to a body of water of suitable size (I think 75 blocks is minimum, but you may still catch junk until the pool has 300 tiles of water in it I think), make sure you have bait in your inventory, select the fishing pole like you would any other tool, and tap a completely full tile (not the surface, try 1 or more blocks down), and then use the tool joystick when the bobber goes down. And about the bait thing, I've been finding a good amount of worms and snails in the underground.
Ok ill try

Well I updated my game and for now it seems pretty normal, I hope it'll stay that way. Also, did someone try to get a chain gun? Because I really want it and if it's not obtainable due to some bug to save me some time and materials

Last edited:
Great news mobile Terrarians! We have successfully passed through the submission process for iOS, Google Play, and Windows Phone. You will get the update within the next 24-48 hours. Thanks for sticking with us through the wait and ENJOY! We can't wait to hear about all of your exciting mobile adventures. :)

Amazon users: your version is still in submission, we will let you know as soon as we have approval on it! Hoping to have some good news for you soon.

Whoop whoop whoop! Booya! Could i ask what mounts actually have been added, as i have been farming for the slime mount.

Fought fishron about 15 times no sign of the wings are they supposed to drop because they dropped for me when I was playing 1.2.4 on PC

I wouldnt be surprised if amazon jumps to the bugfix update early like last time. I would be so jelly =P
Edit:Well I dont think they added the traveling merchant. Well goodbye magic cuffs/pulse bow
The travelling merchant has been on my world before the update, I'm pretty sure. But I could be wrong

WOW!! Lucky find :p

WOAH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FOUND THAT WORM! That's such a rare find! Even rarer then that rock decoration!
MAN! You beat me to it... :p... worm!!!
Well that kind of sucks, I guess I won’t be flying over the lands like Yrimir did. I was secretly hoping that we could have the option to fight a super-insanely-buffed Duke Fishron, though.

Not even 100 in his second form :(… I would fight him enraged every time if he didn’t get so fast.

WHAT?! Next thing you know, there won’t even be upside-down slopes :mad:.

Does Turtle Armor actually increase spawn rate?

You mean Celestial Cuffs? Either it’s a bug or they lied. The Traveling Merchant is not technically impossible.

*goes absolutely crazy*

that is awesome!!!!
WUT ABOUT THE WORM!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom