Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated from the Google Play store and noticed it needed a new permission. It needed permission to access my location.

What is the purpose for needing my location?

@Loki
@505 Games Support
My guess would be for language localization, since there doesn't seem to be an option to change language from within the game.

But it's a good question, I'll check further.

I feel as if you did play the console edition on playstation, you would find it to be easier to use a control, as opposed to only using two fingers to touch a screen at one time, you can use mutiple fingers to do an exuberant amount of things at once with a control.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449844434,1449844375][/DOUBLEPOST]is the mobile update version 1.2.4 live yet? or will it be later today?
Its live
[DOUBLEPOST=1449846659][/DOUBLEPOST]@505 Games Support is having to farm for truffle worms on the surface a bug or an actual thing?

*cough* maybehemeansAmazon *cough*
No i do not mean amazon, guy. for your information i have the new galaxy s6 edge plus. and i had already had it downloaded, but it doesnt say that there is an update, it just says that there is new content. Not to update the game.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449847272,1449847250][/DOUBLEPOST]
No i do not mean amazon, guy. for your information i have the new galaxy s6 edge plus. and i had already had it downloaded, but it doesnt say that there is an update, it just says that there is new content. Not to update the game.
On google play store

I had to delete terraria, and all of my saved work, cause the cloud system wouldnt work, and google play games wont log me in. Re-installed off of google play, and google play games will not log in, and the cloud system will not work still.

Amazon has a separate certification process from Apple and Google. 505Games is waiting through that process, too.

I have a Kindle Fire, so I'm waiting right along with you. We just have to be patient a bit longer, hopefully it will be soon.
its nice to know that the important people still have to wait.

How is console (PS3, PS4, Xbox 1, Xbox 360, PSVita) version update 1.2.4 going? I would love to see Duke Fishron, on console very soon, as i may or may not be speaking for the whole community when I say this, but it is completely easier for Terraria to be played on a console with a control instead of a touch screen on a phone, but either way the game is great, there is no down time except for farming the moons events, but as is said, hope to hear from 505 and Re-Logic soon, message me anytime:)

Console is still in submission with Sony/MS.

I had to delete terraria, and all of my saved work, cause the cloud system wouldnt work, and google play games wont log me in. Re-installed off of google play, and google play games will not log in, and the cloud system will not work still.

Did you have the GP Demo/Purchase bug? If so....you really shouldn't have deleted everything. :(

Console is still in submission with Sony/MS.

Did you have the GP Demo/Purchase bug? If so....you really shouldn't have deleted everything. :(
I had the purchased edition i have been playing since it came out for mobile. it said that there was the update, but couldnt update. so i deleted it, reinstalled, and then it worked, i am livid. i have worked so hard on every level i made. and its all gone. starting from the beginning. again. for the second time.

I had the purchased edition i have been playing since it came out for mobile. it said that there was the update, but couldnt update. so i deleted it, reinstalled, and then it worked, i am livid. i have worked so hard on every level i made. and its all gone. starting from the beginning. again. for the second time.
I also had this problemas, but I Camé to the fóruns first and saw Loki telling everyone with the demo purchase thing NOT to delete the game (luckily).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom