Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ive found a big bug regarding quests. Its IMPOSSIBLE to get any surface quests since even the top of the world wont count as surface. I caught armored cavefish and other cave exclusives in a box of water at the top. yeah certain quests you may have to skip thanks to this. Anyone might want to refference the gamepedia page "angler quests" so they know if its catchable, google the title and you will find it. Any fish labeled surface or sky only is uncatchable.

Guys ive found a big bug regarding quests. Its IMPOSSIBLE to get any surface quests since even the top of the world wont count as surface. I caught armored cavefish and other cave exclusives in a box of water at the top. yeah certain quests you may have to skip thanks to this. Anyone might want to refference the gamepedia page "angler quests" so they know if its catchable, google the title and you will find it. Any fish labeled surface or sky only is uncatchable.

If you build a pond above ground a bit, does it work? Trying to see if this is a "vertical detection" issue.

Traveling merchant ;)
1449864289091.jpg

Doesnt the chain gun have a 50% chance not to consume ammo?
[DOUBLEPOST=1449859203,1449858996][/DOUBLEPOST]And also it has really good accuracy, not like the widespread range that it has in the desktop version
[DOUBLEPOST=1449859786][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys just flatten out the top of your jungle and clentaminate it with dark blue solution theyre really easy to find
[DOUBLEPOST=1449860070][/DOUBLEPOST]Has anyone else been searching for a turtle shell to make the other beetle chestplate and found that giant tortoises dont drop them?
For me, im on android and it seems their drop rate is higher

If you build a pond above ground a bit, does it work? Trying to see if this is a "vertical detection" issue.
Ive tested this on both oceans, sky, surface, even jungle. I always get underground specific fish. This is probably since mobile worlds are shrunken down since the game assumes that you are already at underground.

Guys i dont know if this is a bug, but when fighting the frost moon the santanks and everscreams seem to just appear in the pit below me.

More bugs:

The beetle might buff spazzes out in multiplayer, and i noticed whenever i hit an enemy it seems to be doing random leech damage in 5's or 6's

Multiplayer has a bug with the beetle armor. Defensive beetle buff doesnt build and goes off after the buff activates (exclusive to only people who join)
And yes im sure its the defensive one since I own both already.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449868893,1449868862][/DOUBLEPOST]
More bugs:

The beetle might buff spazzes out in multiplayer, and i noticed whenever i hit an enemy it seems to be doing random leech damage in 5's or 6's
Dude thats was scary timing. same bug too

Should I update to 1.2.4? I’ve heard people say that it crashes all the time and is really buggy. Should I still update?

The 1.2.4 update version, of course.
Well maybe you should post your device info and see if anyone has a remotely similar device that handles it well. Its wierd how the update works perfectly for me, even crashes are almost non existant (just dont go opening 20 chests though in rapid succession)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom