Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah dammit!!! I just remembered there was a bug with hammers!

View attachment 88694

Oh well i guess things you want dont come easy. Another 2 hours just clearing out the background wall.:mad:

*speaks to friend on phone*
Friend: how long are you gonna be?
Me: oh just another few hours cos of a videogame bug.
Friend: .....

Oh my god!! What happened to your world? I don't know this bug, in which cases does it occur?
EDIT:
And what does it actually do...?

So I was farming the frost moon and made it to the 15th wave and just managed to kill one ice queen before about 30 seconds before day and this dropped! I couldn't believe it this is like an insanely lucky drop!
image.png

QuickMemo+_2015-12-16-18-27-26.png
Need help on duke fishron!!
I have 92
defense and he takes away all my golden hearts and kills me on 2 dashes!!!
This a bug o no?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-16-18-29-48.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-16-18-29-48.png
    38 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
:D
FINALLY!THANKS GOD
[DOUBLEPOST=1450316273,1450316092][/DOUBLEPOST]
image.gif

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    888.7 KB · Views: 201
I'm Waiting bit I tested 1.2.4.1 and the gatilator(I spelled it wrong) was a great early hardcore weapon from the traveling merchant. Haven't got dat chain gun yet.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450322141,1450322036][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm Waiting bit I tested 1.2.4.1 and the gatilator(I spelled it wrong) was a great early hardcore weapon from the traveling merchant. Haven't got dat chain gun yet.

I ment hardmode whoops.:sigh::happy:

Ah dammit!!! I just remembered there was a bug with hammers!

View attachment 88694

Oh well i guess things you want dont come easy. Another 2 hours just clearing out the background wall.:mad:

*speaks to friend on phone*
Friend: how long are you gonna be?
Me: oh just another few hours cos of a videogame bug.
Friend: .....
Actually you can remove walls easily by just holding the joy stick in the middle of the circle, removes walls quickly I found out. REALLY helps.

Glitches are for noobs you won't get much out of the game if you don't farm for it. I mean that's the purpose of the game. To hunt for things and feel accomplished when you finally get the drops you want or the modifications you want. I always see on multiplayer people asking for free stuff like seriously why get the game if you just want the new items right of the bat. Sometimes I host frost moon battles on multiplayer and see a bunch of people with new weapons and Items but they die almost instantly. I also see people using the magic mirror glitch. Just about everything I got was from farming if not I traded something equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom