Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glitches are for noobs you won't get much out of the game if you don't farm for it. I mean that's the purpose of the game. To hunt for things and feel accomplished when you finally get the drops you want or the modifications you want. I always see on multiplayer people asking for free stuff like seriously why get the game if you just want the new items right of the bat. Sometimes I host frost moon battles on multiplayer and see a bunch of people with new weapons and Items but they die almost instantly. I also see people using the magic mirror glitch. Just about everything I got was from farming if not I traded something equal.
Cheers for that mate...
You're 100% correct.. You guys miss lots of fun stuff and great experience because of cheating in game

Glitches are for noobs you won't get much out of the game if you don't farm for it. I mean that's the purpose of the game. To hunt for things and feel accomplished when you finally get the drops you want or the modifications you want. I always see on multiplayer people asking for free stuff like seriously why get the game if you just want the new items right of the bat. Sometimes I host frost moon battles on multiplayer and see a bunch of people with new weapons and Items but they die almost instantly. I also see people using the magic mirror glitch. Just about everything I got was from farming if not I traded something equal.
I swear i play legit , i just want 100 more chlorophyte ores to make the last endgame armor, but i mined all the chlorophyte from my jungle

Gotta admit. I have never duped or anything in the game. All my stuff is legit.

Though when this update swung round I restarted my worlds/characters, and I eventually discovered that my jungle temples golem summon station thing is in a place where I cannot summon him without his head spawning in lihzarhd blocks.

I don't have a pick axe to destroy the blocks and I tried using the mushroom spear to pierce his head through the blocks but it wasn't fast enough as his lasers annihilated me. :(

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 217
Gotta admit. I have never duped or anything in the game. All my stuff is legit.

Though when this update swung round I restarted my worlds/characters, and I eventually discovered that my jungle temples golem summon station thing is in a place where I cannot summon him without his head spawning in lihzarhd blocks.

I don't have a pick axe to destroy the blocks and I tried using the mushroom spear to pierce his head through the blocks but it wasn't fast enough as his lasers annihilated me. :(
Sorry about golem head bro....

After update came I started fresh.. I'm still in pre hardmode..
Non of boses are defeated. Still developing my potion arsenal and armor.

Only use Warding if you’re using the Mask. If you’re using the hood, then USE MENACING.

Probably pretty hard, since the the Terra Blade doesn’t shoot out blades very fast if you have something that increases Melee speed. Just use a Stynger, that’s more powerful anyways.

Hold down the middle of the right joystick.

Chlorophyte grows back very fast after you’ve defeated Plantera.

I HATE it when that happens. I made a tutorial on how to do it: https://everyplay.com/videos/22977331

I plan to do the same thing. I’m waiting for the bug fixes, though.
I didn't encounter any bugs except staircase bug, magic mirror bug and some small few others.. They are bugs that I can live with..

If they make newly created worlds same as small sized in pc.. I will start fresh again.. I hope they will do that..

OMG! HOW YOU GET THAT MUCH ADEMANTITE!!!!!
Lol! I just created a new world, hellevatored down to hell, defeated wof, magic mirrored back to surface, went to corruption, smashed all the altars, went to cavern layer and did a 20 minute spelunking session. Got 800 ore, its pretty common if u think about it. The shroomite digging claw makes it so much faster

Frost moon is a bit easier on consoles, I did the pumpkin moon(on mobile) and it's confusing how not easy the pumpkin moon is. Plus duke is easier then the pumpkin and frost moon events.

I have one off topic question.

Can I plant trees in cavern layer? Can I plant pumking in cavern layer?

Please answer

Sorry for double posting.. I forgot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom