Working as Designed [Mobile] [1.4.3] Stained glass

Your Terraria Device
iPhone 7
Mobile OS
iOS 15.4.1
I don’t know if this is intended but all stained glass are the same price at still of being 5 silver per stained glass(I checked the wiki to see the prices, even more so my friend actually told me about the price change in pc which I didn’t know)
I want to know if this is intended or not.

I don’t know if this is intended but all stained glass are the same price at still of being 5 silver per stained glass(I checked the wiki to see the prices, even more so my friend actually told me about the price change in pc which I didn’t know)
I want to know if this is intended or not.
Hi Grey, I believe it is intended. Although mobile is in parity for content with PC, it is still just a few patches behind - PC on 1.4.3.6 and mobile is 1.4.3.2. So there’s no content or items missing in mobile anymore, but there are a few bug fixes and balance changes that are still behind. The newest patches of PC from Feb until now were just too recent to make it into all five platforms (Xbox, PS, Switch, Android, iOS).

In 1.4.3.3, the stained glass price was changed. From the Terraria 1.4.3.3 - Steam Deck Optimization Update Release Notes thread:
  • Stained Glass now sells for a more reasonable value, compared to the gems used to make it

Back
Top Bottom