Resolved [Mobile] Can't kill Prismatic lacewings

SatekAsi

Terrarian
Hey. I have one question. I'm on my progress through the game and now i would like to kill Empress of light but i can't kill the prismatic lacewing. Or any other friendly npc (baits, birds, bunny) and i would love to have terraprisma. How can i do it? Is it bug or can i do something in settings to fix it?

Thanx for answering

This happened to me, just use nimbus rod, rainbow gun, clinger staff, bees. The lacewing disappears as soon as you place it, I dont know if this is a bug, so you have to damage it the moment you release it.

Edit: Do you have Guide to Critter Companionship in your inventory?

Hey. I have one question. I'm on my progress through the game and now i would like to kill Empress of light but i can't kill the prismatic lacewing. Or any other friendly npc (baits, birds, bunny) and i would love to have terraprisma. How can i do it? Is it bug or can i do something in settings to fix it?

Thanx for answering
I’m betting it’s just as CantWontDo and WantedKillerBeast mentioned - you probably have the Guide to Critter Companionship item in your inventory. With it in your inventory, all critters (including Prismatic Lacewing) cannot be killed by you.

If that’s not the case, let me know.

This happened to me, just use nimbus rod, rainbow gun, clinger staff, bees. The lacewing disappears as soon as you place it, I dont know if this is a bug, so you have to damage it the moment you release it.

What guid?

Or where can i find it?

Oh wo
Or where can i find it?
Oh yes i found it. Sorry i was trying to understand it and i needed to translate it to my language. But yes it is like this

I’m betting it’s just as CantWontDo and WantedKillerBeast mentioned - you probably have the Guide to Critter Companionship item in your inventory. With it in your inventory, all critters (including Prismatic Lacewing) cannot be killed by you.

If that’s not the case, let me know.
Yes thank you

Back
Top Bottom