Resolved [Mobile] Coins disappearing?

chae

Terrarian
I’m going to describe this best as I can. So sometimes I’ll be fighting slimes or some other mob, and they drop coins, right? Well let’s say I had 41 copper coins in my inventory, and a slime dropped 30 copper coins. Instead of giving me a total of 71 copper coins, it’ll lower my number to something like 17. My piggy bank does this as well. I could have 35 silver coins in my piggy bank, put in 17, and end up with 5. Anyone experience this or know a fix? It’s annoying because the traveling merchant will come by and my money will lower while I’m trying to collect more money to buy something from him. Thanks!

I’m going to describe this best as I can. So sometimes I’ll be fighting slimes or some other mob, and they drop coins, right? Well let’s say I had 41 copper coins in my inventory, and a slime dropped 30 copper coins. Instead of giving me a total of 71 copper coins, it’ll lower my number to something like 17. My piggy bank does this as well. I could have 35 silver coins in my piggy bank, put in 17, and end up with 5. Anyone experience this or know a fix? It’s annoying because the traveling merchant will come by and my money will lower while I’m trying to collect more money to buy something from him. Thanks!
Hi there @chae, I haven’t experienced coins going missing that I could tell. If you’re able to get a screenshot before and after or a video of it that might help see where the problem is. Sometimes players can get confused when their coins start going into another denomination (such as 70 copper plus picking up 40 copper turns into 1 silver 10 copper).

Omg that’s what was happening! Thanks lol I never knew that copper converted into silver lol

Omg that’s what was happening! Thanks lol I never knew that copper converted into silver lol
I’m glad that’s all it was. :)

Since it’s not a bug I’ll move this to Mobile In-Game Support.

Back
Top Bottom