Resolved [MOBILE] Controll support on Android?

Olmosdog

Terrarian
Hi, so I'm planning on buying a Moga Pro power controller. And I wonder if the game has support for it. I was checking on Moga Pivot app that terraria is not on the list of installed games aswell on the recommendations so it really has support or not?

Hi, so I'm planning on buying a Moga Pro power controller. And I wonder if the game has support for it. I was checking on Moga Pivot app that terraria is not on the list of installed games aswell on the recommendations so it really has support or not?
Hi @Olmosdog, currently the mobile version supports the MOGA Hero Power and Logitech PowerShell controllers.

I use a MadCatz CTRLi and it is not one of the supported controllers, however it works fine. With the mobile update coming up I’m not sure if there will be a change to what controllers, if any, are supported. There is no estimate for when Mobile will get the update.

Hi @Olmosdog, currently the mobile version supports the MOGA Hero Power and Logitech PowerShell controllers.

I use a MadCatz CTRLi and it is not one of the supported controllers, however it works fine. With the mobile update coming up I’m not sure if there will be a change to what controllers, if any, are supported. There is no estimate for when Mobile will get the update.
So I was reading an old post talking about the pro power and it said that it worked. Hopefully for the next update the developers add more controllers. To be honest I like a lot the Ípega controllers since they are almost compatible to any game from the play store. This Thursday I will reveal if it worked or not xD and I have a question also. With the controller its possible to use the dash from the bones lee accessorie? I forgot the name.

Back
Top Bottom