Mobile Mobile Crashes (iPod Touch 6th Gen, iOS 12.4.5)

Jinx_The_Fool

Terrarian
Alright, so the game constantly crashes to the point where I can’t even play anymore, unless I plan to play for three minutes to quickly farm something.

It’ll always crash between these three scenarios: when I mine a block, close a world, or move too quickly.

I’ve tried to go through my files, but I can’t find anything of any use. I’ve also restarted my device several times, as well as clear my storage.

The issue has been ongoing for the last three or so months, but I forgot about this page until now.

Alright, so the game constantly crashes to the point where I can’t even play anymore, unless I plan to play for three minutes to quickly farm something.

It’ll always crash between these three scenarios: when I mine a block, close a world, or move too quickly.

I’ve tried to go through my files, but I can’t find anything of any use. I’ve also restarted my device several times, as well as clear my storage.

The issue has been ongoing for the last three or so months, but I forgot about this page until now.
Hi there Jinx, welcome to the forums. :)

With the iPod Touch 6th Gen having just 1 GB of RAM, it’s on the lower side of the minimum requirements, so you’ll need to give the game as much help as possible. Make sure you have all other apps closed when you play, playing on small sized worlds will perform best, turn all graphics settings to low, screen effects to off, and if it still needs some help, try turning backgrounds off as well.

Back
Top Bottom