Resolved [Mobile] Crimson key mold Arapaimas farm alternative?

Jostabeere

Terrarian
Hi,
So I did try the ocean farm to farm the mold. 80 Lihzahrd blocks and 200 red ice contraption. Nothing happened, jellyfish, sharks and so on spawned. Looked around and found a solution to build in water. Did that. Got blood jellies and a few Arapaimas to spawn. But mostly jellyfigh and sharks. On top of that sloped blocks are just broken and constantly clip enemies inside them or block them.

So is there an alternative that actually works on mobile? Ideally with a video or a build tutorial.

Maybe I was unclear. Despite having done the same as in a tutorial there are only a few enemies that would drop the mold. 95% are still ocean enemies. After maybe 30 minutes I had killed 5 blood jellies and 2 Arapaimas.
I asked for a tutorial on a completely different farm that works on mobile.

So, get some Crimstone (By some I mean 200), scatter it near your farm and violà! You are a winner! (I play Mobile)

So i tried a meteor farm, but the heads do not drop them. So I decided to slap some redstone into the dungeon because i randomly dropped a holy mold and 2×Jungle and ice molds there since the spawn rates are crazy and the enemies drop Souls of Night. Can they drop the mold, too?

As I remember, Meteor Heads don't drop key molds (or the keys if you're on pc, but this is mobile anyway). The dungeon enemies might drop the molds as I'm not sure they will (I keep my dungeon sterile, no Hallow/Corruption/Crimson nearby, Snow is about 200 blocks away and Jungle is in the other way). Just experiment stuff and you might find what you want.

Hey, congrats! Now you can heal infinitely (provided there are enemies nearby)

This is my 100th message, I'll get my EoC trophy after posting this. Cheers! :D

Well, I accidentally closed the game with the knives in Tinkerers inventory. And I am back to farming. I bet it'll take days this time. But I drop damn Jungle keys...

Woo. After maybe just 40 minutes of Skeleton slaying i got the mold. Woo.
Well, I accidentally closed the game with the knives in Tinkerers inventory. And I am back to farming. I bet it'll take days this time. But I drop damn Jungle keys...
Glad to hear you got the mold. Sorry to hear you’re back to farming after accidentally losing the Vampire Knives.

Since your original question has been answered, I’ll mark this resolved.

I have gotten LOADS of molds from the type of farm you've described. It doesn't matter the mob, the biome does though. Once you hear the specified biome music playing, just sit back and wait for the molds.

Back
Top Bottom