Resolved [Mobile] How to disable God Mode?

KCraftMC

Terrarian
Hello dear Terraria-Community!

I started playing Terraria Mobile about 1 month ago and invited my best friend to try it too. I was a bit busy with private stuff and didn't have much time to play. So, when I first had time to play with him together I discovered that he played with some god mode cheat active. (He probably downloaded a cheated version or so, to make it easier for him) There seems to be no setting to disable god mode and I don't want him to play like that because it feels kinda cheap to me. But I also don't want him to risk his progress by backing up his files and downloading the proper version.

So, here's my question: Is there a way to disable god mode in the game files themselves?

Unfortunately we can only provide support for original, unmodified versions of Terraria. So the only advice we can give - which also happens to be the best advice we can give - is that your friend should not use a modified version of the game. :)

If your friend plays on pc, Terraria needs to be purchased on steam or GOG for 10 dollars. This ensures that that is not a crack. If your friend continues playing on the cracked version they may get into trouble for copyright infringement / piracy. Tell your friend not to enter any online servers with the modified client because there they will get banned for hacks.

Back
Top Bottom