Resolved [Mobile] I cant Get planterra bulbs to spawn (IOS 12.4.1)

It takes a while for Plantera bulbs to spawn, but they do spawn - the idea is that you take time to mine Chlorophyte, and by the time you've geared up enough a bulb will have grown for you to track down

AS i said i cant Get plantera bulbs to spawn and i could use some help.
My thred on Reddit about the same topic:
Why : Terraria
Hi @McFurry, welcome to the forums. I agree with Nescre that it is probably that there hasn’t been enough time for them to grow. If you want to upload your world here I can check to see if there are bulbs.

Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Hi @McFurry, welcome to the forums. I agree with Nescre that it is probably that there hasn’t been enough time for them to grow. If you want to upload your world here I can check to see if there are bulbs.

Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

I am not shure What you mean with files app

Found it

Attachments

• Dunno.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 81
Hi there @McFurry, like we thought, it just takes a bit of time and looking for the bulbs. I found this one within 10 mins of opening your world. So bulbs are able to spawn. :) Happy hunting.

Click pics to enlarge
6EEFE211-6FEC-4EA6-B940-B0F9BBADFBAA.png 3235843E-38E4-4C25-84A3-517F955E8C7C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom