Resolved [Mobile] iphone does not have enough ram (iphone 6)

Apollo 3

Terrarian
I want to host local multiplayer and i got to host but it says i dont have enough ram, yet i've reset the ram and got 30gb of storage space yet this problem still pops up, please help.

I want to host local multiplayer and i got to host but it says i dont have enough ram, yet i've reset the ram and got 30gb of storage space yet this problem still pops up, please help.
Hi there @Apollo 3, if the game is saying you don’t have enough RAM to host multiplayer, then that’s that. I’m not sure that there’s anything you can do. If you did manage to get it to work your performance would probably be very poor and the world would be crashing with you losing progress all the time.

You can’t reset or add RAM to a device. By organizing/deleting some files in your storage, you haven’t added any new RAM, just added file storage.

Some devices are just not capable of it, and there’s nothing that can be done, sorry.

Hi there @Apollo 3, if the game is saying you don’t have enough RAM to host multiplayer, then that’s that. I’m not sure that there’s anything you can do. If you did manage to get it to work your performance would probably be very poor and the world would be crashing with you losing progress all the time.

You can’t reset or add RAM to a device. By organizing/deleting some files in your storage, you haven’t added any new RAM, just added file storage.

Some devices are just not capable of it, and there’s nothing that can be done, sorry.
I've reset the ram and it didn't change anything. Thanks for the help though

Back
Top Bottom