Resolved [Mobile] Mobile Server

Mthebest2570

Terrarian
I successfully created my server with the PC executable. But whenever I try to join it I stay in the loading screen for a very long time and I can’t join. Plz help

I basically stay on the screen below forever

Attachments

• 99C26C6A-81DA-4F19-91CB-8AC740435B5C.jpeg
    99C26C6A-81DA-4F19-91CB-8AC740435B5C.jpeg
    546 KB · Views: 144
I successfully created my server with the PC executable. But whenever I try to join it I stay in the loading screen for a very long time and I can’t join. Plz help

I basically stay on the screen below forever
I am getting the same issue while trying to join my server via the PC program provided in the guide i start up the server and just says connecting to <IP Address> and is stuck on that screen. If DR studios can find the bug causing the issue that would be good and if they do eventually find it can i not wait to long for a patch.... please????

I am getting the same issue while trying to join my server via the PC program provided in the guide i start up the server and just says connecting to <IP Address> and is stuck on that screen. If DR studios can find the bug causing the issue that would be good and if they do eventually find it can i not wait to long for a patch.... please????
Well, there's not really a bug as if the server is set up successfully then it works. It's not something that the devs would need to change within the game, it's the set up of the server or a problem with the port forwarding, perhaps a technical setting of the router that isn't allowing the connection.

Well, there's not really a bug as if the server is set up successfully then it works. It's not something that the devs would need to change within the game, it's the set up of the server or a problem with the port forwarding, perhaps a technical setting of the router that isn't allowing the connection.
I have tried everything and even looked on my network configuration page and i didn't spot anything that could block the connection. I'm just hoping that there are multiple people getting the same problem so the the devs or other people in the community uploads a video guide onto YouTube to fix the issue and get the server working correctly. I guess ill just have to wait until the issue is noticed and something happens. I've pretty much given up trying to stop this from happening at this point...

I have tried everything and even looked on my network configuration page and i didn't spot anything that could block the connection. I'm just hoping that there are multiple people getting the same problem so the the devs or other people in the community uploads a video guide onto YouTube to fix the issue and get the server working correctly. I guess ill just have to wait until the issue is noticed and something happens. I've pretty much given up trying to stop this from happening at this point...
I did everything I could... I set up the server following EVERY STEP, then I found my IP adress and tried to connect with the right ip adress and the right port but it just won’t connect
Were you both able to verify that your port forwarding worked? Open Port Check Tool -- Verify Port Forwarding on Your Router

Back
Top Bottom