• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Multiplayer bug with banners

Greybrynn

Skeletron Prime
Your Terraria Device
iPhone 7 and the latest kindle fire
Mobile Bug Priority
Cosmetic
Mobile OS
iOS 1.4.4.2 and whatever the kindles latest update is
So if it’s a dedicated server for mobile on pc this doesn’t happen.
So when you host a local server on mobile, when I join him things are fine, I get a banner of me killing the 50th slime, my friend is in space, and it says that he has killed the slime when I clearly killed it, I never get banners when playing with him.

Sneezy

Terrarian
When you host the server with your phone, you get the banners. Only the host of the server gets the banners. I had the same problem.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So if it’s a dedicated server for mobile on pc this doesn’t happen.
So when you host a local server on mobile, when I join him things are fine, I get a banner of me killing the 50th slime, my friend is in space, and it says that he has killed the slime when I clearly killed it, I never get banners when playing with him.
I was able to replicate this, thanks for catching it Grey.

Top Bottom