Resolved [Mobile] My bluetooth controller isn't fully supported

Reivax

Terrarian
As the title says my bluetooth controller isn't fully supported in terraria mobile as the LT, RT, Start, and Select buttons on my controller doesn't work on terraria my controller is a Bluetooth 4.0 wireless gamepad.

As the title says my bluetooth controller isn't fully supported in terraria mobile as the LT, RT, Start, and Select buttons on my controller doesn't work on terraria my controller is a Bluetooth 4.0 wireless gamepad.
Hi there @Reivax, while most of controllers will work with Terraria on mobile, not every single controller can be supported. If everything else is working and that is not, it may be that yours is not supported.

Hi there @Reivax, while most of controllers will work with Terraria on mobile, not every single controller can be supported. If everything else is working and that is not, it may be that yours is not supported.
ik my controller isn't actually supported i was just mentioning it so if more controller support were to happen to support even more controllers this controller type could be fully supported.

Back
Top Bottom