Mobile Mobile - No Broken Hero Swords / Other loot?

Briscoex

Terrarian
So I have been having some problems with the Solar Eclipses in my world. I have killed over 300 frakensteins and over 500 swamp things and haven't gotten any broken hero swords. I am not getting ANY other loot either from any other mobs in the solar eclipse. I have killed over 50 reapers and not gotten a Death sickles yet. All of the above should be more than the drop rate and should have dropped at least one of each. I have only beaten the Destroyer twice, and was wondering if I need to beat all three mechanical bosses for them to start to drop maybe? As you can see below, I have killed my 500th swamp thing and I promise I am not getting anything but banners and coins from the mobs.

Reply if you can.

Thanks!!
-Briscoex
IMG_5666.PNG

Last edited:
So I have been having some problems with the Solar Eclipses in my world. I have killed over 300 frakensteins and over 500 swamp things and haven't gotten any broken hero swords. I am not getting ANY other loot either from any other mobs in the solar eclipse. I have killed over 50 reapers and not gotten a Death sickles yet. All of the above should be more than the drop rate and should have dropped at least one of each. I have only beaten the Destroyer twice, and was wondering if I need to beat all three mechanical bosses for them to start to drop maybe? As you can see below, I have killed my 500th swamp thing and I promise I am not getting anything but banners and coins from the mobs.

Reply if you can.

Thanks!!
-BriscoexView attachment 172396
I don't remember the mobile version having anything different than normal with regards to the Solar Eclipses, and since it's on par with 1.2.4, the Frankensteins and Swamp Things should be dropping the Broken Hero Sword, as well as the Reaper dropping the Death Sickle. 500 Swamp Things does seem like a lot though, but 50 Reapers is not that many.

I can confirm that both drop, although I can't recall specifically how many mech bosses had been killed before I got them.
image.png

@Unit One On the official terraria wiki, it says a broken hero sword has a 1/250 drop chance from swamp things and frankenstein and 1/27 chance of dropping a Death sickle from the reaper ON MOBILE. So I am just confused.

Those 1/X things doesnt really matter as they are not accurate. I can kill thousands and not recieve anything. I can kill one and receive loot. There is no probability. There is just chamce but not what the wiki says.

@Unit One On the official terraria wiki, it says a broken hero sword has a 1/250 drop chance from swamp things and frankenstein and 1/27 chance of dropping a Death sickle from the reaper ON MOBILE. So I am just confused.
Yes, true, but it's not a guaranteed drop once you get to the 250th and the 27th killed. The random number generator can be quite finicky. Some people can be really lucky and get the drop right away, while others can be very unlucky and have to wait and wait.

Yes, true, but it's not a guaranteed drop once you get to the 250th and the 27th killed. The random number generator can be quite finicky. Some people can be really lucky and get the drop right away, while others can be very unlucky and have to wait and wait.
Yes, I know I may or may not get it on the exact 250th kill, I know it has been randomized, but honestly, I swear I should have at least one drop from a solar eclipse right now
[doublepost=1496763221,1496763187][/doublepost]But I guess I just have bad luck then...

bad luck indeed. seeing as youre on an iphone. if you play online i have a spare one. only way i can offer to help.

bad luck indeed. seeing as youre on an iphone. if you play online i have a spare one. only way i can offer to help.
Ok, could you explain to me how you could join me on mobile because that would be sooo helpful. I havent't played online on terraria before so if you could explain how that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom