Resolved [Mobile] no way to save and exit

John56531

Terrarian
just purchased the game and could not find any 'save' or 'save and exit' options, thought it would autosave. game did not autosave and i cant find any setting or crafting interfaces where i can find any form of 'save game'. any help would be much appreciated! thanks!!

just purchased the game and could not find any 'save' or 'save and exit' options, thought it would autosave. game did not autosave and i cant find any setting or crafting interfaces where i can find any form of 'save game'. any help would be much appreciated! thanks!!
Hi @John56531, welcome to TCF (Terraria Community Forums).

In the mobile version, when you hit the pause button in the top right, the game should automatically save. It will indicate that it’s saving by displaying a small red demon eye spinning in the bottom right. While the demon eye is spinning its saving, so don’t interrupt the save process. Here’s a screenshot of it. I circled it in red.

(Click to enlarge)
7F9A0907-53E4-40BE-AD2E-9AAD84A1A5E8.jpeg

The game should auto save at short intervals while you’re playing, as well as saving every time you hit the pause button before exiting to main menu.

First off, is this a Cloud Save, or a Local Save? Cloud Saves require an Internet Connection at the time of saving to save. In all cases, I find it useful to click pause until you see the "demon eye". Wait for it to stop (a small detached eye going in a circle) and then resume the game, click pause until you see the eye again, and wait for it to stop, then exit. This way you have a good chance of it having saved.

Back
Top Bottom