Resolved [Mobile] Old ones army won't work

Newborntigr

Terrarian
I've done the old one's army once on two worlds and the first one I failed on round 3 for tier 2 and now I can't start up the event again.

I've done the old one's army once on two worlds and the first one I failed on round 3 for tier 2 and now I can't start up the event again.
Do you have more Eternia Crystals in your inventory to start the event? Is the terrain to the left and right of the Crystal Stand level?

No it does nothing.
Can you upload your world file and player file here, and I will try them out.

Here’s where you can find your world files (then do the same for player file)
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Here is the world file. I had to go onto my tablet since that is what I play terraria on and I was at walmart when I sent the first messages. Btw I did the same thing on another world with their 1 but I beat it and it wont work again on there either. It is on journey mode as well.

Attachments

• Suburb_of_Treasure.wld
    6.4 MB · Views: 70
  • journey_wyatt.plr
    15.6 KB · Views: 72
Here is the world file. I had to go onto my tablet since that is what I play terraria on and I was at walmart when I sent the first messages. Btw I did the same thing on another world with their 1 but I beat it and it wont work again on there either. It is on journey mode as well.
I was able to start it right away. :) Make sure that you have something else besides the eternia crystal highlighted when you tap on the crystal stand. You'll see in the screenshot below I have the weapon in slot 1 highlighted.

IMG_3776.PNG

Back
Top Bottom