Resolved [Mobile] Only One on-screen control responds at a time

SkeeZiks2005

Terrarian
Hello again fellow People, I know it's late but I'm having a problem with my gameplay.

My controls are glitching up by one on screen button only works at a time, for example if I am moving and I press the jump button it will jump but I can't move in midair.

I have no idea why this happens but if any of you devs can fix this in the 1.3.0.7.5 patch or a simple way to fix the problem, that would be great

By the way Im using a Samsung Galaxy note 5

Thanks

Hello again fellow People, I know it's late but I'm having a problem with my gameplay.

My controls are glitching up by one on screen button only works at a time, for example if I am moving and I press the jump button it will jump but I can't move in midair.

I have no idea why this happens but if any of you devs can fix this in the 1.3.0.7.5 patch or a simple way to fix the problem, that would be great

By the way Im using a Samsung Galaxy note 5

Thanks
Hi there @SkeeZiks2005, does this happen 100% of the time? Can you only use either the left or right button all the time, or does it happen after extended amount of gameplay (been playing for an hour or so). Does it only happen in one world? If you could get a video of it happening that would help.

I haven’t seen any other reports of this, so it makes me think that it may be an issue related to your device rather than the game, so more info would be great. :)

Back
Top Bottom