Resolved [Mobile] Plantera blubs aren't spawning.

ZAK_14_

Terrarian
My world is in hard mode and I defeat the mechanical bosses and yet the plantera blubs aren't spawning can someone help me?

Plantera Bulbs can take a while to spawn. I usually leave it a couple of in game days before looking for them

Digging plenty of flat horizontal tunnels can help, as it makes the perfect ground for them to spawn on. It can also help with looking for Life Fruit if you need them.

Plantera Bulbs can take a while to spawn. I usually leave it a couple of in game days before looking for them

Digging plenty of flat horizontal tunnels can help, as it makes the perfect ground for them to spawn on. It can also help with looking for Life Fruit if you need them.
Thanks.and it definitely passed a few days and it haven't spawn maybe wait longer?

It can take a while, and they could be pretty much anywhere in the jungle, so the longer you wait the more there should be.

If you have explored the jungle thoroughly you should be able to find them on the map; they look like small pink squares.

It can take a while, and they could be pretty much anywhere in the jungle, so the longer you wait the more there should be.

If you have explored the jungle thoroughly you should be able to find them on the map; they look like small pink squares.
I have explored a big amount of the jungle and Everytime I get on the game and still haven't seen it on the map I haven't seen any pink squares on the map

If you upload your world here, I can have a check for you. I've spent countless hours looking for them, so I'm pretty good at finding them now lol

If you upload your world here, I can have a check for you. I've spent countless hours looking for them, so I'm pretty good at finding them now lol
Sure thanks.

Attachments

• Blushing_Throne_of_Dreams.wld.bak
    6.2 MB · Views: 66
Hi @ZAK_14_ I went into your world and there aren’t any bulbs at the moment. But if you let enough time pass (for them to grow) there will be some. :)

What I did was put down a bed and went to sleep (which speeds up time), and after an in-game day or two went looking for bulbs, and they were there.

81FAFF55-8D2A-4459-B8C4-CAE923DA492B.png FE63CE98-DB43-441A-8559-2EAA60452643.png

Hi @ZAK_14_ I went into your world and there aren’t any bulbs at the moment. But if you let enough time pass (for them to grow) there will be some. :)

What I did was put down a bed and went to sleep (which speeds up time), and after an in-game day or two went looking for bulbs, and they were there.

View attachment 336711 View attachment 336712
Thanks.

At least I know there is plantera bulbs
I'll keep an eye out

Again thanks you so much

View attachment 336711 View attachment 336712
The plantera bulbs have finally started spawning!
Thanks you so much dude I was scared my world glitched and I had to make a new one

Thanks you so much dude

Back
Top Bottom