Resolved [Mobile] Please Help VPN easy HELP ASAP

MelonMoo

Terrarian
So me and my friend are trying to connect to each others worlds using VPN Easy, the problem is neither of our worlds are showing up... We can see other peoples world names butI can see her worldshe created and she cant see mine.
We are on the same server on VPN Easy and its still not showing up...
Do we need to enable something before we cn host worlds? (Multiplayer Host is on) PLease answer Asap

So me and my friend are trying to connect to each others worlds using VPN Easy, the problem is neither of our worlds are showing up... We can see other peoples world names butI can see her worldshe created and she cant see mine.
We are on the same server on VPN Easy and its still not showing up...
Do we need to enable something before we cn host worlds? (Multiplayer Host is on) PLease answer Asap
Hi there @MelonMoo, this is going to have to be something that you resolve with VPN Easy or whatever app you are using. Mobile Terraria doesn't support online multiplayer, just local multiplayer on the same network, and not through third-party apps. If you're using a third-party app, you'll need to contact them to fix the problem.

Its the same error for me, i cant se mee friends world and neither he can see mine.
And i dont understand what u said about third party apps
Pls help, we already did everything

Back
Top Bottom