• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Possible to yo yo bug

SkeeZiks2005

Terrarian
Hello, Awhile I was king I was able to obtain a yo yo but but unable to use the yo-yo the only way I know is that I could use the touchscreen but I don't want to use that because my thumb gets in the way of what I'm seeing, is there something I can do to fix it or not???

Also I don't know if this is a bug or not

Thanks.

Attachments

Tunnel King

Terrarian
Administrator
This has been reported for some specific Android devices.

To be clear - you can't enable Aim&Use button for your yo-yo's (the one below the pickaxe on the far left)?

Tunnel King

Terrarian
Administrator
No, I was trying to clarify what it was that you were seeing, I didn't say it was intentional.

It was reported as a bug, but it only seems to occur for some Android devices. A fix should be coming soon.

Top Bottom