Resolved [Mobile] Same FPS after switching to a different resolution (Huawei P20 Lite)

rat7

Terrarian
Hello, I've been having a bug that doesn't alter the game fps after changing my phone resolution to either 1080x2280 or 720x1520. Does this mean the game runs on the same resolution regardless of your phone setting? I'd like to know more.

This is the 720p screenshot:
Screenshot_20190901_104249_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg

This is the 1080p screenshot:
Screenshot_20190901_104440_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg

Hello, I've been having a bug that doesn't alter the game fps after changing my phone resolution to either 1080x2280 or 720x1520. Does this mean the game runs on the same resolution regardless of your phone setting? I'd like to know more.

This is the 720p screenshot:View attachment 226333

This is the 1080p screenshot:
View attachment 226334
That may be the case @rat7. However, if you’re getting 50 FPS then I’d consider that a huge success. Admittedly I don’t worry too much about what the number says while I’m playing, just if the game runs well enough. :) Other things to reduce FPS are to turn off backgrounds, disable screen effects, and turn frameskip on. There are going to be some areas of the world in which you’ll always notice FPS drops like in the jungle or underworld.

Please note that I get 50fps while standing still and there are minimal entities on the screen. Isn't changing to 720p supposed to give more FPS? The game runs well enough, but not for my standards.

Please note that I get 50fps while standing still and there are minimal entities on the screen. Isn't changing to 720p supposed to give more FPS? The game runs well enough, but not for my standards.
I don’t believe that it’s going to make much of a difference, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom