Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armour - defence 64 110 10
Shroomite Helmet/Headgear/Mask
Shroomite Breastplate
Shroomite Leggings
Vanity: full spectre with mask because you go in is with shroomite and slightly in is with spectre so full in is standing still
Set Bonus - standing still will increase damage by 45% and crit chance by 10

Weapons -
Unreal Sniper Rifle - 235 damage
Shrunken - 21 damage
Godly Vampire Knives - 31 damage
Legendary Terra blade - 96 damage
Godly Possessed Hatchet - 99 damage

Accessories -
Warding Fishron Wings
Warding Ankh Shield
Warding Ranger Emblem
Warding Celestial Stone
Warding Sniper Scope

Potions-
Invisibility potion

Notes -
Moving will decrease ranged weapon strength by 45% but you will mostly stay still in pvp when you go complete invis and when you drink and invis potion so you go stealth and one shot people with sniper

There you go op
[DOUBLEPOST=1437616347,1437616202][/DOUBLEPOST]There is an app that lets you play with people all around the world on iOS it is called multi Terraria it works and I have it but there are griefers and hackers so I wouldn't host unless you put it on privet then only people you give the password to can join

I don't know but in 1.2.4 android it will be there
[DOUBLEPOST=1437616964,1437616936][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait the class build or the app? The app idk the class yes

I believe the update will come in the end of august.
If 1.2.4 update was on early development stage 1 month ago now it must be closer to stable now but there is also that new bugfix which may delay the release date by 1 week (not a big deal)
Then since things never go well for most big content games you can expect a bug fix for 1.2.4 coming in a week or two haha

I just hope all platforms get updated at the same time to the latest version to make everybody happy :D

Then we got the "other plans" 505 have for mobile terraria after 1.2.4 which is probably a hint for 1.3
May look too fast to get 1.3 but porting is faster than making a big update from the scratch and im sure that even 512 mb ram devices like mine could handle 1.3
Lets wait and see!

Let's not get into a platform debate please? Each version of Terraria is cool in its own right - each has its own pros and cons.

How much people paid for version X vs version Y doesn't really affect any of that. It is just the pace of development, which is subject to its ups and downs and unexpected things.

As for system reqs, I know that the PC version requires way more than 512MB of RAM nowadays.....so that would be up to a ton of optimization work from CG. Who knows? We shall see.

As for mobile reqs, they posted that in their FAQ. ;)

Let's not get into a platform debate please? Each version of Terraria is cool in its own right - each has its own pros and cons.

How much people paid for version X vs version Y doesn't really affect any of that. It is just the pace of development, which is subject to its ups and downs and unexpected things.

As for system reqs, I know that the PC version requires way more than 512MB of RAM nowadays.....so that would be up to a ton of optimization work from CG. Who knows? We shall see.

As for mobile reqs, they posted that in their FAQ. ;)
But I bought both X and Y :p

Always thought console was 505's main Terraria port. Plus with bugs for my mobile Terraria, like I get 200 Hell stone ore, 200 obsidian, etc, RIGHT WHEN I SPAWN IN. And I cannot craft, cause I can't access that menu. I hope this'll get fixed.

Always thought console was 505's main Terraria port. Plus with bugs for my mobile Terraria, like I get 200 Hell stone ore, 200 obsidian, etc, RIGHT WHEN I SPAWN IN. And I cannot craft, cause I can't access that menu. I hope this'll get fixed.
Sometimes in my terraria mobile it won't select 1. slot and 2. slot, I checked and it's not my touch screen

Sometimes in my terraria mobile it won't select 1. slot and 2. slot, I checked and it's not my touch screen

Usually happens after using the keyboard to name a world/character or even when texting/messaging out the game. Restart the app and all is well. Which is something that has been said before so I cannot take credit here at all just can't remember where on the forum hehe.

Usually happens after using the keyboard to name a world/character or even when texting/messaging out the game. Restart the app and all is well. Which is something that has been said before so I cannot take credit here at all just can't remember where on the forum hehe.
I wonder will they fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom