Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only 2 things i want now is official confirmation on a mobile port of terraria underworld and mobile 1.3 :D

And an answer to my previous question if the 1.2.2 features are included on the mobile update that is coming (frost moon + whatever else it had).

Also is 1.2.3 and 4 a big update like 1.2 was or not that big?
Im new to Terraria and just wonder

Consoles got already the latest 1.2.3 update before, while mobile was stuck on the older version untill now, so i think it is not unfair that we mobile users will get the 1.2.4 update as you guys do, got the first 1.2.3 version

I think it's unfair that mobile is going to be ahead of console. PC was before console and it gets 1.3 first. Console was before mobile so it's only fair that 1.2.4 comes to console first. Mobile getting it first is unfair to any console players.

By the way there is no point of getting the update first as long as both of consoles and mobile will get the latest update soon

I think it's unfair that mobile is going to be ahead of console. PC was before console and it gets 1.3 first. Console was before mobile so it's only fair that 1.2.4 comes to console first. Mobile getting it first is unfair to any console players.
My folks say the world ain't fair

You guys speculate negatively WAY too much. :)

Where did anyone say there would be no: Fishron, Upside down slopes, etc?

I'm sure all this will come to console in its time (not going to repeat my last post again ;) )

WP/Amazon tend to take longer due to the submission process used by Amazon and MS (the latest fixes are still pending in that process, for example).

None of this is a conspiracy/bias/affront to X platform/etc. - it's just a series of parallel development paths that move at the speed they can. I fully understand the desire to have it all at once - I appreciate that actually :) - but things can only happen when they can, if that makes sense.

Hang in there. :)

You guys speculate negatively WAY too much. :)

Where did anyone say there would be no: Fishron, Upside down slopes, etc?

I'm sure all this will come to console in its time (not going to repeat my last post again ;) )

WP/Amazon tend to take longer due to the submission process used by Amazon and MS (the latest fixes are still pending in that process, for example).

None of this is a conspiracy/bias/affront to X platform/etc. - it's just a series of parallel development paths that move at the speed they can. I fully understand the desire to have it all at once - I appreciate that actually :) - but things can only happen when they can, if that makes sense.

Hang in there. :)
Thanks for the info

Hello Terrarians!

By now, some of you will have picked up on the news release we gave out at E3 around Mobile Terraria adding 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 content in the coming months. We are here today to confirm that this is absolutely the plan - and we hope to have it in your hands during Q3 2015!

This will include Minecarts, Fishing, and everything else that will get Mobile Terraria up to date - well, until 1.3 launches at least...but that's a different story.

To help get you ready for this huge release, we have a little video to share with you! Please note that all of this is still VERY MUCH under development and testing - so pardon any rough edges. These are all things that we are still working towards - but we did not want you guys to have to wait any longer to have a glimpse. :)

kdcROYP.png

kdcROYP.png

So when does it come out

There is no way Console and Mobile will get 1.3 a day after PC.

505/Engine/CodeGlue won't even get the final code until it is released - and there is no way they will port it in any short amount of time. Just setting realistic expectations.

505/Engine/CodeGlue won't even get the final code until it is released - and there is no way they will port it in any short amount of time. Just setting realistic expectations.

But what if i found a magic lamp and rubbed it and a genie popped out and crossed her arms and said "You're every wish is my command Master."

I think they are talking about the 1.2.4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom