Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MINECARTS!!!! Who else is thinking if we want 1.3 Expert mode then in 1.3 we should get Solar or Nebula or Vortex or Stardust stuff before Expert mode. #AmIRight?

I really want to play terraria 1.2.4 because most of the bosses of mobile had defeated many tines with terra blade. So I want more bosses to challange myself so keep going to develop 1.2.4!

I posted a comment on a YouTube video and I will post one here, but let's get into it. One feature that I want to see added is housing, for example if you wanna move someone you need to destroy the house to someone to move out, it such a pain to do that, so what you need to add is option to move npcs in any house we want like in pc version

I posted a comment on a YouTube video and I will post one here, but let's get into it. One feature that I want to see added is housing, for example if you wanna move someone you need to destroy the house to someone to move out, it such a pain to do that, so what you need to add is option to move npcs in any house we want like in pc version
Omg yus #RedPlz!

Oh and can they seriously let us touch the character and world files without rooting so everyone can opt to do manual backup like PC, instead of using a very awkward, seemingly malfunctioning cloud server(namely the cloud world)? I mean I just lost a spooky wings to a completely random crash couple minutes ago. With at least the current state of the game it can rob your world and character away without asking politely; at least I lost two homes and not to forget about those huge rows of chests.

I have good faith I earned the right to sigh.

<sigh>

Oh and can they seriously let us touch the character and world files without rooting so everyone can opt to do manual backup like PC, instead of using a very awkward, seemingly malfunctioning cloud server(namely the cloud world)? I mean I just lost a spooky wings to a completely random crash couple minutes ago. With at least the current state of the game it can rob your world and character away without asking politely; at least I lost two homes and not to forget about those huge rows of chests.

I have good faith I earned the right to sigh.

<sigh>
Yeeeees! I did the castle of Hoik... (That contains Space Invaders) And i lost it:c
Because i dont have root acces and i format my tablet xc 1 Month's work on the trash u.u
And saving in the cloud it erased 1 day later :sigh:

Yeeeees! I did the castle of Hoik... (That contains Space Invaders) And i lost it:c
Because i dont have root acces and i format my tablet xc 1 Month's work on the trash u.u
And saving in the cloud it erased 1 day later :sigh:
That's an issue I've noticed for a while. Minecraft Pocket Edition, on the other hand, has a system folder specifically designed to store worlds that can actually be accessed by normal means. I hope to see a feature like this for Mobile in the near future

That's an issue I've noticed for a while. Minecraft Pocket Edition, on the other hand, has a system folder specifically designed to store worlds that can actually be accessed by normal means. I hope to see a feature like this for Mobile in the near future
Hopefully yes u.u

Don't see why it's so hard to port this stuff. Is it just because you guys want to feel special? Or can you only ship so many updates a year? 1.4 won't exist until Half life 3 is released so you guys shouldn't put stress on yourselves about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom