Resolved [MOBILE] Terraria 1.3 Controller Support

CO FataL

Terrarian
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone agrees that there should be controller support for Terraria Mobile 1.3 once it comes out. If Pipeworks already said something like that then nevermind. But if not, then I would hope that they view this post. There are lots of controllers out there now that support Android. I even own two androids and a bluetooth controller as well. Which is why I was hoping that they add controller support in Terraria 1.3, at least for Android, since I dont think iOS has bluetooth compatibility with controllers. Please share this, as it would be really helpful.

Thanks

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone agrees that there should be controller support for Terraria Mobile 1.3 once it comes out. If Pipeworks already said something like that then nevermind. But if not, then I would hope that they view this post. There are lots of controllers out there now that support Android. I even own two androids and a bluetooth controller as well. Which is why I was hoping that they add controller support in Terraria 1.3, at least for Android, since I dont think iOS has bluetooth compatibility with controllers. Please share this, as it would be really helpful.

Thanks
Hi @CO FataL, currently the mobile version supports the MOGA Hero Power and Logitech PowerShell controllers.

I use a MadCatz CTRLi and it is not one of the supported controllers, however it works fine. I do hope that the new update continues to have controller support. :)

I would love for other controller support to come eventually, I have a Moto Gamepad and that's actually what prompted me to redownload it. Sadly it doesn't work ATM, but I'm still seeing if I can get it to do so in some fashion.

Back
Top Bottom