**REPORTED** [Mobile] Terraria Bug

MagoBR

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Galaxy j6 prime
Mobile OS
Android 10
Some blocks, such as the beams, posts and fountains (shown in the image), when placed at the world's entry point, make the player respawn a little higher than the ground, about 4 blocks high, this when a return item , like the mirror, is used.
[Note: the Potion of Return portal still does not work properly.]
[Note 2: I couldn't think of a better title for this post...]

Attachments

• 20221027_212947.jpg
    20221027_212947.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 35
Some blocks, such as the beams, posts and fountains (shown in the image), when placed at the world's entry point, make the player respawn a little higher than the ground, about 4 blocks high, this when a return item , like the mirror, is used.
[Note: the Potion of Return portal still does not work properly.]
[Note 2: I couldn't think of a better title for this post...]
I’m not able to replicate that @MagoBR - can you show me a screenshot of your main menu?

I’m not able to replicate that @MagoBR - can you show me a screenshot of your main menu?
This image illustrates well what happens:
(the portal marks the location where the character spawns after using an item that teleports him to the world's starting point)

Attachments

• 1666974226407.jpg
    1666974226407.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 30
This image illustrates well what happens:
(the portal marks the location where the character spawns after using an item that teleports him to the world's starting point)
Ah I see now. It doesn’t do it for me in Journey world (which I had tried first), but I just tried it in a Classic world and it’s doing it. Thanks @MagoBR

Edited: it’s happening in both Journey and Classic worlds. It’s only happening when the original spawn point has been disturbed. If you open up a new world and place a fountain, mirroring home is fine. But if you clear out blocks, and now the original world spawn is lower, having a fountain there makes the player appear above the fountain in mid-air when magic mirroring home.

As for the Potion of Return not working, I cannot reproduce that at all. It works for me every time, so there’s got to be something different that’s going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom