**REPORTED** [Mobile] Terraria Mobile 1.4.0.5 Tavernkeep NPC Bug

TrueJanTES

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPad Air 3rd Generation
Mobile OS
IOS 14.0.1
I’ve recently noticed that the Tavernkeep’s items will be overridden by multiple pylons when under the conditions of setting his household at a biome of hallow with a combination of Tundra/Snow Forest or Dessert biomes(haven’t yet tried out the Hallow and forest biome combination yet). As seen in the picture, the 2 items are replaced by 2 Pylons(Dessert and Hallow Pylons) making the Tavernkeep selling 3 Pylons in total, this was possible since this house was set in between a Hallow Dessert and a Hallow Snow biome, and it is standing on a Hallow Forest grounds but the game does not recognize it since it’s small.

Attachments

• F69BF7E8-9999-4314-9159-1DB490D98EA5.png
    F69BF7E8-9999-4314-9159-1DB490D98EA5.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
Thank you for reporting this! That's a great spot. Can you upload your world so we can see what's going on there?

Sorry to ask, but how do I get the file from my iPad? I can’t seem to upload the file for some reason, I’ll try to transfer the file to my laptop and upload it there.

Sadly to say I can’t seem to attach the file here from my iPad, and means of transferring the file to my laptop using third party application seem to have failed me.
This picture shows that my files cannot be selected and are faded in looks.

Attachments

• CE987C55-23FA-44DD-836F-52155B67D810.png
    CE987C55-23FA-44DD-836F-52155B67D810.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I finally did it, it took me some time to transfer it from iPad to laptop but I did it

Attachments

• The_End_of_TES_.wld
    11.5 MB · Views: 55
Thank you for your files. This will be fixed in the next hotfix patch currently in progress. I don't have a release estimate but if you need the items in the overlapping slots, make your NPC's unhappy for a day and you should be able to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom