Resolved [Mobile] Terraria Mobile.. licensing issue

Red_Beard

Official Terrarian
Howdy Almighty Terrarian Devs, I recently downloaded Terraria on my mobile phone for like the 50 millionth time & during this last download, it stated fetching download URL as normal but afterwards went to say "error fetching URL, licensing issue" BUT the game still downloads necessary packages for game play and operates smoothly or has so far. Should I be concerned !!!!

Howdy Almighty Terrarian Devs, I recently downloaded Terraria on my mobile phone for like the 50 millionth time & during this last download, it stated fetching download URL as normal but afterwards went to say "error fetching URL, licensing issue" BUT the game still downloads necessary packages for game play and operates smoothly or has so far. Should I be concerned !!!!
Hi there @Grizz, do you have any Terraria-related apps or files besides the paid Terraria on your device (for mods, all item worlds, and such)?

Hi there @Grizz, do you have any Terraria-related apps or files besides the paid Terraria on your device (for mods, all item worlds, and such)?
No sir/ma'am I do not just whatever came with the game package from the Google play store when I bought the game is all I have
[doublepost=1547254845,1547254784][/doublepost]
I'm not super tech savvy as of yet so nothing of mine is modded

Back
Top Bottom