Resolved [Mobile] Vampire Knives not quite working right (IPad)

r0n1n

Terrarian
Hi,

I’ve noticed that there are times that using the right virtual stick does not cause the vampire knives to automatically fire. When this happens, the only way to get them to shoot is to hit the icon button. Other times it works as it should, such as when you’re using a drill.

Please help!

Thank you ~

Hi,

I’ve noticed that there are times that using the right virtual stick does not cause the vampire knives to automatically fire. When this happens, the only way to get them to shoot is to hit the icon button. Other times it works as it should, such as when you’re using a drill.

Please help!

Thank you ~
Hi there @r0n1n, it sounds like you may be accidentally toggling the “Aim Mode” button. If it’s set to “Aim only” then the right stick won’t fire your weapon. Double check that you’ve got it set to “Aim and use” for the Vampire Knives. It’ll remember the setting for each weapon.

I can confirm that Vampire Knives do work with the right stick. There is one rare outlier... if you have a certain formation of blocks directly behind your character, Vampire Knives won’t fly out. If that’s the case it’s a bug on PC too.

upload_2019-9-19_8-33-14.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom