Mobile Moblie cross connections

Kodiak3b

Terrarian
Okay, I am a owner of the moblie,pc, and ps4 versions of terraria. I'm writing this because, I've recently received a new electronic device that I wish to play Terraria on. Although it is a different device, therefore I can't connect my device to this phone to play the game that I want to play. So I am contacting you to say I would like to get the game on my current device from the people at Terraria without having to pay the charge, though I can show evidence of my owner ship of the account and Terraria app. I am wondering if that can happen and if so comment on the thread or send me a email at [email protected]. thank you for any regards you send me thanks. :D

Okay, I am a owner of the moblie,pc, and ps4 versions of terraria. I'm writing this because, I've recently received a new electronic device that I wish to play Terraria on. Although it is a different device, therefore I can't connect my device to this phone to play the game that I want to play. So I am contacting you to say I would like to get the game on my current device from the people at Terraria without having to pay the charge, though I can show evidence of my owner ship of the account and Terraria app. I am wondering if that can happen and if so comment on the thread or send me a email at [email protected]. thank you for any regards you send me thanks. :D
Hi there @Kodiak3b, you mentioned you have Terraria on Mobile already. Is your new device the same OS? For instance, do you have it on an iPhone and your new device is also an Apple product (iPhone, iPad)? You should be able to share the mobile app with your new device if it’s the same platform as your original mobile device.

That’s not something that the developers of Terraria take care of, it would be the App Store or Google Play Store that can help you.

If your original device is an android, and your new device is an iOS (or vice versa), then you will need to purchase a new copy.

Back
Top Bottom