tModLoader [Mod Project] The Tropic Mods (In lack of/need spriters and coders. )

Should we continue this?

• No, Impossible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ryuno_Kota

Official Terrarian
The Tropics Mod
The Ocean awaits...

TTIcon.png

Mod made by me.
Thread made by Trivaxy.

The Tropics Mod is simply a mod that can be considered as a general content mod with NPCs, bosses, items and so on. However, what this mod truly provides...
Is a new world type.

This mod will cause your entire world to become an ocean with islands to explore. And well, the ocean can be explored as well, it hides some secrets...
Islands come in different sizes and types, Snow islands, Corruption/Crimson islands, Jungle islands and so on.

While exploring, you will find fruits and new creatures and new structures! There's a lot to explore.

For a first release, this mod will add:

200+ Items.
10+ new NPCs.

Perhaps a boss.
And obviously, the new world type.

08b49f17-9a03-11e7-aada-b1fd8a9736b4.gif

Developers:
Ryuko_Kota - Mod Creator. Spriter.
Trivaxy - Programmer.
I do most of the programming.
Kachow - Programmer.
ZekkoNex - Spriter.

Special thanks to our contributors as well.

Want to see how we're doing and get spoilers on the mod? Even contribute? Join our discord server here!

*More screenshots showing content coming soon.*

Last edited:
Greeting Terrarians..
This, is the tropic mod..
This is a mod that adds a new type of world generation, not by an item, but an on-screen option. The new generation is called The Tropics, an island about 100-300 blocks wide, surrounded by an ocean. There will be more things for the tropic stuff and more ocean explorations and alot of expanding with unique contents and bosses. For example, an ocean temple.. Hope you're interested in the mod, be sure to help if you want to!

We're currently in lack of spriter, but we literally need coders.. like, 2 isn't enough. WE NEED MORE! Anyway, this is our discord link. https://discord.gg/c7NTgpF If you want to help, please join.
You can also join to see how we're doing too.

This mod isn't on the browser yet, because we haven't started any coding. Remember, we need coders. We need help..
There will be biome islands and such, but mainly ocean. The small world will give an island 100 tiles wide, medium 200, large 300.
And a small world will give your world 7-9 islands, medium 9-11, large 11-14.

Remember, we need CODERS.
And if this is a success, I'm thinking of something like Thorium's Aquatic Depths compatibility.
Hi @Ryuno_Kota, it sounds like you're still in the planning stages and recruiting a team. If you haven't begun work and need to build a team, a better spot for your thread is in the General Mod Discussion. I can move it there for you. Or if you have begun work, it'd be great if you can share some of it beyond just the ideas of what you'd like the mod to have. :)

Ayy, Glad I'm now part of this mod's Dev Team (I fused my mod, Oceanic Olympians, with this. Of course, shouldn't be a surprise to anyone in the Discord Server, but might as well state it here. OO added much moar content to this mod, so it's a nice advancement.)

Back
Top Bottom