Molos Elethros' Q and A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha! I forgot something! How do you create your songs? Inspiration and tool that you use.
[DOUBLEPOST=1427822386][/DOUBLEPOST]People, ask questions!

@gallantEclipse ,@Joe ,@Pixel ,@Teal ,@ZemmySix .
I use a program called Reason. It's a very big and mildly complex music making program, and it's pretty expensive too. As for inspiration, sometime I'll just get a toon stuck in my head and I'll try to recreate it and turn it into a song.

Okay then.

(This question may make me look stupid)
How'd you get your name?
(Is it your real name? Or is it random or something)
So, how did your get your name? Yknow, Molos Elethros/ DerpoTheMagnificent. And how long have you had it? :)

EDIT: Ninja`d
One day, I decided to make a custom Bionicle with a whole bunch of different pieces, then I made him a sword, and wanted to name the sword. So I went on google, and looked up a few things, like the Greek word for death (Molos) and a few other things. I don't remember were I got the Elethros part of the name though...

I use a program called Reason. It's a very big and mildly complex music making program, and it's pretty expensive too. As for inspiration, sometime I'll just get a toon stuck in my head and I'll try to recreate it and turn it into a song.

One day, I decided to make a custom Bionicle with a whole bunch of different pieces, then I made him a sword, and wanted to name the sword. So I went on google, and looked up a few things, like the Greek word for death (Molos) and a few other things. I don't remember were I got the Elethros part of the name though...
Olothros means "destruction". Close enough, right ;)

Apologies for the inconvenience, but this thread will be locked.

We are asking that all Q&A/AMA type threads be moved to the social group for them.
The social group is located here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom