• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS4 Money Trough. Help Please

Chuggs Gaming

Skeletron Prime
Maaan! So I'm in the middle of doing a massive transfer of items from one world to another. (Filling safe and piggy bank and inventory, going to new world and emptying and organizing chests)

While doing so I had my hot bar items favorited and also 3 items in inventory including my money trough. I unfavorited the 3 items, opened a chest and hit square 3 times in rapid succession to transfer to the chest.

Well, I immediately realized that in my quick in a hurry motion that I had not actually opened the chest and instead I super fast deleted my money trough. please somebody feel my pain

So then I'm trying to figure out how to get another one quickly. I did some research and found that I could use a blood zombie statue. Well, i created a new (large) world, and combed through it with a fine toothed comb, creating a mining grid from one side of the world to the other and clearing every possible area. I obtained every chest and searched all through everything. My next step is to drain out all of the water. And still, there may not even be a blood zombie statue in this world.

I would much rather just get either a money trough or a blood zombie statue from another player if someone could spare either of them please. Or even let me just borrow the statue.

I can trade or buy or whatever. Or if someone is generous and just has extra I would appreciate it thanks.

PSN Big_Poner

Top Bottom