Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Never seen this happen in 1.3 but now in 1.4 Planter Boxes can spawn these things:
105600_screenshots_20200707161044_1.jpg

This may look funny and all at first but its incredibly annoying if you have planter boxes greenhouse near your jungle home...
Or using those instead arena platforms..

I'm not really sure if that's actually a bug. But that only seems to happen if you're at the Jungle when they are nearby.
Maybe other Planter Boxes can spawn those monsters too?

I'm not really sure if that's actually a bug. But that only seems to happen if you're at the Jungle when they are nearby.
Maybe other Planter Boxes can spawn those monsters too?

Havent tried with other planters but both in Underground and Surface jungle these things invade my moonglow planters
Never seen that happen , ever in 1.3

Maybe that's a new thing. The planter boxes grows plants, those monsters are plants.
There may even be the chance that Clingers may end up spawning on planter boxes on the underground corruption.

I just checked the change log, and there is no info about a planter box change, other than the Dryad selling It (beside I thought she already did before), so maybe that sneaked in on the update, or someone forgot to add info about.

I'm pretty sure it did that in the surface mushroom biome before. Not sure I ever tried planter boxes in jungle.

This might simply be where an Angry Trapper spawned (though that placement might be a bug), not necessarily because of the planter boxes themselves - does a similar thing happen if you place enough Moonglow Planter Boxes in the purity?

Okay in retrospect have I read the bug incorrectly? Is it the fact that the Angry Trapper spawned, or that it spawned in that particular location that's the issue?

This might simply be where an Angry Trapper spawned (though that placement might be a bug), not necessarily because of the planter boxes themselves - does a similar thing happen if you place enough Moonglow Planter Boxes in the purity?

Okay in retrospect have I read the bug incorrectly? Is it the fact that the Angry Trapper spawned, or that it spawned in that particular location that's the issue?

I meant that Trappers and their subtypes use these planters as "viable" spawning location when in Jungle or Underground Jungle.

Back
Top Bottom