NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord Buff

DemonicDragon32

Skeletron
If post moon lord content is out of the picture like Cenx (at lest I think it was Cenx. SO MANY DEVS) wants then maybe we could have a buff to it or something? Maybe once you beat moon lord you have to go fight some event or get something that buffs the fight? Or maybe just the more you beat it the stronger it gets?

Why would you want a fight that bull:red: to be harder? Especially with master mode coming?

Also, they're removing the ability to use the nurse in 1.4, so that's kinda a buff?

oh true but most of my worlds apart from my good one are normal so maybe just a normal mode buff? I absolutely destroy it every time on normal mode

oh true but most of my worlds apart from my good one are normal so maybe just a normal mode buff? I absolutely destroy it every time on normal mode
Have you tried using exclusively gear from before the moon lord? It's still pretty difficult if you do that. (I mean, for most people, I used to find him hard, but I practiced.)

yep. I had to use random pieces from the Old Ones Army event because defender medals are pretty easy to get near the endgame.

yep. I had to use random pieces from the Old Ones Army event because defender medals are pretty easy to get near the endgame.
I don't think the old one's army counts. It has the most busted combo in the entire game (squire's great helm+valhalla knight's breastplate.)

also a valid point...
Old Ones Army gear can be really powerful, but really only if you know what buffs they give and stuff. Originally I had Dark Artist Leggings with Spectre Helmet and Breastplate, and then next time i think it was just random combos of chlorophyte and stuff like the Valhalla Knight

Back
Top Bottom