NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord Should Disable Certain Wiring-Related Objects During Battle

How do you like this idea?

• Good

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's okay, but it could be better (please explain why and change your vote once satisfied)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Not much work is really needed. If you build it like HappyDays did, it requires little effort and the effort stops there. Once that little thing is built, infinite moon lord drops.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441240580,1441240449][/DOUBLEPOST]
No. The Moon Lord has already had enough "fixes" so that AFKing him is impossible.
Well apparently it has not been fixed so AFKing is impossible, just slightly harder.

Not much work is really needed. If you build it like HappyDays did, it requires little effort and the effort stops there. Once that little thing is built, infinite moon lord drops.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441240580,1441240449][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well apparently it has not been fixed so AFKing is impossible, just slightly harder.

Ok, what's your definition of "not cheese"? Post any video you find here, or make it yourself. What I see when most people fight ML is someone flying haphazardly on a mount and never dodging anything except maybe using Rod to teleport behind the big beams. I don't see how this takes more effort than making a proper AFK farm (yeah, I know you could just look up a guide and then it really would take no effort, But that's like looking at a walkthrough for a puzzle game isn't it? We're not the ones screwing up our final boss experience, so why should we care?).

If the AFK farming is considered "cheese" because of how little effort it takes then it's only fair that tanking and the UFO get the same treatment.

Last edited:
I just find it frustrating that after so many tries with my daybreak and frost wings and a pumpkin pie, I finally beat it, only to later find someone just sit there and essentially not have to actually battle.

The Moon Lord:
- Can heal himself for 1000 HP with his tongue effect
- Disables campfires

Worth pointing out that the 1000 HP from the tongue was always present, not a change.

And if I recall, Moon Lord doesn't disable campfires, its just that his shader makes them look dark.

Worth pointing out that the 1000 HP from the tongue was always present, not a change.

And if I recall, Moon Lord doesn't disable campfires, its just that his shader makes them look dark.

It was written somewhere in the wiki, but it doesn't exist anymore. Maybe it isn't true. I can't compare this, because I usually use much higher regeneration buffs than this.

The tongue, yeah. It was buffed later, applying the debuff too. Still it's a change that makes the battle a bit harder.

How about this: This could be an expert-mode only change, so people who have problems fighting it could still be able to beat it in normal mode.

Back
Top Bottom