tModLoader More chest loot

Does this mod look good

• Total voters
Maybe a possible fix for use with thorium? Since thorium's aquatic depths seem to have their loot sometimes replaced with more chest loot items.

I have been playing a few of the mods you work on and I am enjoying them all so far. Crystilium, Spirit and this mod. I am glad to see you haven't quit work entirely on this and Crystilium as they are good mods.

As for suggestions for this mod... There are definitely a few chest types that might be exciting to add a little spice to.

Underworld Chest - A summon staff that either summons little demons that shoot demon scythes or a bone serpent with segments like the stardust dragon?

Sky Chest - A pair of pre-hard mode wings that is a harness, you could have ropes from the harness attach to a harpy above you that is pulling you up by flapping its wings real hard.

Living Wood Chest - A wand that uses vines and wood to create rail for mine carts.

Ivy Chest - A baby bulb pet that points to the position of the closest bulb of plantera while you are in the jungle.

These suggestions are for you to think about. I just hope that if you continue working on this mod you find these helpful. Keep up the good work on all the mods you are working on. I for one am very grateful for the work you put into them.

So, the Scepter o' gold is kind of unbalanced as it has seemingly infinite pierce, decent damage, costs no mana at all and even autofires.

New update to this mod! Added an icon, and a few new resprites. May be doing a little bit of work on this in the future.

New update to this mod! Added an icon, and a few new resprites. May be doing a little bit of work on this in the future.
Any thoughts on changing bronze candle? It's uselfulness is honestly very lacking atm, maybe have it be a ultrabright candle that uses mana to power itself? Or at the least lengthen the duration of the projectile, right now it's very, meh.

Amazing work, use it in all my worlds. Also, by the way, how would you code something that stops all movement and projectiles much as the sundial staff? I've been trying to code it myself, but what I do never seems to work.

Bonze candle is completely useless, other than that I like the rest of the additions. Adds some more fun to explorations.

• Idea: maybe water chests could have fishing only items, like a tsunami in a bottle or a reaver shark as well as the one item its supposed to have!

really cool mod, had to vote for option 3, it was too tempting, couldn't resist :p
nooooo the dark side is calling meeeeee

A lot of the early game loot is useless, such as the bronze candle. The weapons need major buffs, and maybe some hardmode upgrades. Also, there needs to be a higher chance of getting some of this stuff. I think I've only seen two or three chest loot items in my entire playthrough and I open every chest I see. Otherwise, great mod!

Last edited:
A lot of the early game loot is useless, such as the bronze candle. The weapons need major buffs, and maybe some hardmode upgrades. Also, there needs to be a higher chance of getting some of this stuff. I think I've only seen two or three chest loot items in my entire playthrough and I open every chest I see. Otherwise, great mod!
That could also be fixed with making more items.

It seems that new loot destroy loot from other moded chests, and appears in decorative chests from modded structures.

Something that is annoying is that if you find a desert pyramid, the first item which is the Pharoh, Magic Carpet, and Sandstorm gets usauly replaced. Thats the only complaint I have, otherwise this is a great mod!

Back
Top Bottom