tModLoader More chest loot

Does this mod look good

• Total voters
Sounds like a nice idea. Would like to try it. Will this be updated for tModLoader 0.9.1. This one is for 0.8.3.5. Thanks

Oh no I'm not working on crystilium anymore. I think it's fundamentally bad
That's a shame. I know plenty of us would disagree with you in that assessment. Your work was the first that really allowed players see how fantastic a new modded biome can be in-game, and I think there's always potential to improve upon that.

But if you've given up on its development, then in the very least, could you could still address some of its worst bugs? Despite its annoyances, so many still play and enjoy the mod -- it would be a shame to abandon completely in its current state.

How about adding Hardmode Chests too? The hardmode chest will need a key and keys will drop from any monster. Something like that.

Here are some issues that I found that seem really hard to miss:
Golden Sceptor should be spelled Golden Scepter in game
In granite core's tooltip should have "Launches" instead of "Laucnhes"
Marksmans Revolver should be Marksman's revolver.
Granite warhammer is somewhat overpowered.

Here are some issues that I found that seem really hard to miss:
Golden Sceptor should be spelled Golden Scepter in game
In granite core's tooltip should have "Launches" instead of "Laucnhes"
Marksmans Revolver should be Marksman's revolver.
Granite warhammer is somewhat overpowered.
Grammar errors are not hard to miss whatsoever, but I can see why an item being overpowered would be.

That's a shame. I know plenty of us would disagree with you in that assessment. Your work was the first that really allowed players see how fantastic a new modded biome can be in-game, and I think there's always potential to improve upon that.

But if you've given up on its development, then in the very least, could you could still address some of its worst bugs? Despite its annoyances, so many still play and enjoy the mod -- it would be a shame to abandon completely in its current state.
Coming from @Graydee, and the way the statement was phrased, it seems a tad like sarcasm. But if it isn't, I'm sorry for misunderstanding. After all, sarcasm doesn't carry well over the internet.

Really?

(Sorry, I couldn't help it)
200_s.gif

SAD.

I'm loving this Idea, and if you combine this with the No Flare mod, it makes you want to explore and loot chests WAAAAYYY more! ;)

@Potman_

Comments such as this are uncalled for and disrespectful. If you have nothing to contribute to the Thread other than making remarks such as this, you are better off not posting.
It was meant to be in jest. I'll try to refrain from comments like that in future, thanks

Not sure if ive said it, but while this mod isnt ABANDONED perse, i feel its done.
That being said, i could always add more
Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom