Weapons & Equip More Consumable Ranged Weapons

no, im just 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky
2spooky 2spooky

This is completely unacceptable posting, for the following reasons:

1. It is entirely off topic in a suggestion thread, which is very rarely a good thing.
2. It suffers from lack of content . . . normally posts like this are one-word/one-image posts, but this is a bit of an exception. Your post doesn't include anything relevant or important to contribute to discussion.
3. It is a serious case of word spam. Did you really need to repeat the same word over and over? Its annoying for other readers and no one wants to see that.

Please avoid posting like this in the future.

Sounds alright, I wouldn't really find this that useful in Terraria, and wouldn't either see myself using it, if it were to be implemented, but nonetheless it's a nice and well developed suggestion. Good job.

these seem like a very good little addition, a tiny bit off topic, but in the game cactus mc coy, you can use throwing weapon type, but they are never very good, and terraria has a similar problem, but little stuff like this could fix it

Have you seen molotov cocktails? They're useful well into hardmode!

I do agree, though, consumable weapons and explosives do need more love.

I SUPPORT this thread, it seems like a really well thought out suggestion, it is just outright wrong that it has been a week since someone posted on this thread, it is a good suggestion.

they could make a new tier of shuriken. maybe with all those stars that keep falling from the sky? (ooooh starry ninja stars °^°) maybe with an effect similar to jester arrow? I find myself always flooded with those things, i'd definitely would go around the map throwing them at monsters. especially at rabbits.

Back
Top Bottom