Game Mechanics More Dye customisation

Is Greater Dye customisations a good idea for journeys end?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Naaaah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Willow Wisp

Terrarian
earlier I was looking through all the dyes I had collected throughout my let’s plays and was finding it difficult to find a dye that either made an area of my vanity a colour I didn’t want it to (intending on a different part of the vanity), for example with the solar flare armour I wanted the armour to be black and the flames to be blue and I know a lot of dyes can be mixed but they don’t include the details I want so I was thinking of a bigger use for the dye vat. Like the dressers when you can change your base characters looks, how about with the dye vat you can change the colour for specific parts manually or semi automatic like for all skins options for EYES, LEGGINGS, HELMET, ARMOUR EFFECTS etc or manually where you can change the colours by the pixels on the vanity/armour and you have set skin loadouts for each armour/vanity that is accessed through the dye vat. Personally I think this would be a great and awesome feature for journeys end but it’s easier said than done, I would’ve put this on the suggestions area but I don’t have privileges. I just want answers on either anyone thinks this is a good or bad idea

Back
Top Bottom