Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nah we got enough dyes in the game we don't need more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arpiter

Terrarian
"We just got some cool dyes in the 1.3 update why would we need more o_O"
Cause enough is never enough!
Maybe their is enough and this suggestion is pointless...

But hey it would be nice to have some more dyes even if some of the ones I am about to suggest are already hair dyes
(Note most of these are obtained by strange plant quests if they aren't under the name is how to get them)

Speed dye
acts just like the hair dye but only can be applied to accessories and armor

Party dye
Crafted at a dye vat with pink dye and 5 confetti
Same as the hair dye but only can be applied to accessories and armor

Ok I think thats enough hair dyes to regular dyes :joy:

Spectre dye
Gives the faint blue and white set bonus the Spectre armor has

Camouflage dye
Gives your character a blending into the background type of look
Kinda like this
2.jpg
it would also do that as you moved sorta like twilight dye but to the background of your character

Dalmatian dye
Turns your armor or accessory white with black spots looks kinda like what it is named after :p

Stripes dye
Gives your accessory or armor a striped appearance but you can only use it when you combine it with another dye at the dye vat (Example: Blue dye combined with this turns the stripes blue but it can't be reverted and also the stripes go diagonal across whatever you dyed)

Old time dye
Gives your accessory or armor a old fashioned look (kinda like old cartoons)
images

Polish dye
Gives your armor or accessory a just polished look
hqdefault.jpg
(the sparkles would be animated)

5bface90f632cfbbc382ac803d1ccdd7.jpg

How do you feel about this idea?

Nice stuff!

The Polish dye seems the coolest to me, and would the polishing effect be like the one on the Reflective Gold dye except it would adapt to the armor/vanity/accessories door instead of just slapping it with the Gold color.

Nice stuff!

The Polish dye seems the coolest to me, and would the polishing effect be like the one on the Reflective Gold dye except it would adapt to the armor/vanity/accessories door instead of just slapping it with the Gold color.
Yes it would keep the same color but it would give it a slight gray hue to the armor/accessory (A bit hard to notice unless you compare it to armor/accessory that doesn't have the dye)

Yeah I like it! more dye!
I wish terraria has dye that make cold breeze effect. It would make me look cooler than those flame dye!

Back
Top Bottom