• Interesting idea

• Meh kinda interesting

• I don't think it would work..

• ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE 0/10

Results are only viewable after voting.

perfectodst219

Official Terrarian
Minecarts
Isn't the same minecart a little dull sometimes? Doesn't it depress player independancy and player vanity? Isn't a major part in travel for larger worlds?
If the answer for these questions is yes then let me introduce you to the idea of More Minecarts

More minecarts would introduce a variety of vanity Minecarts that can be applied to your character. One example of this is making a cake minecart. Another would be a tea cup minecart.
This could be implemented via the player creation screen in the start and changed in game via a mechanic/tinkerer/steampunker or another crafting station.
Not only would this mean the player has more freedom in regards to their player model but it could encourage more use of the minecart rails if the minecart can be editted.

If anyone wants to make some sprites for what a teacup or cake minecart would look like feel free to pm me :joy:

Thanks for reading fellow reader :)

Minecarts
Isn't the same minecart a little dull sometimes? Doesn't it depress player independancy and player vanity? Isn't a major part in travel for larger worlds?
If the answer for these questions is yes then let me introduce you to the idea of More Minecarts

More minecarts would introduce a variety of vanity Minecarts that can be applied to your character. One example of this is making a cake minecart. Another would be a tea cup minecart.
This could be implemented via the player creation screen in the start and changed in game via a mechanic/tinkerer/steampunker or another crafting station.
Not only would this mean the player has more freedom in regards to their player model but it could encourage more use of the minecart rails if the minecart can be editted.

If anyone wants to make some sprites for what a teacup or cake minecart would look like feel free to pm me :joy:

Thanks for reading fellow reader :)
I could imagine two ways: an easy and a "hard" way:
1. the player can choose pre-existing sprites, and then choose the color
2. The player can create his very own sprite

Back
Top Bottom