Biomes & Nature More nature noises.

Would this be cool to hear when you play?

• Yes it would be cool to hear birds and crickets and other nature noises often in the game.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No, this wouldn't sound nice.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As you all know, sometimes certain critters will make noises in terraria, like duck quacking, bird chirping or frog croaks.

Something I would like to see in terraria, is more nature sounds, like I think even if there aren't any creatures around you will still here certain noises, like during the day you will hear bird noises more often, in the jungle you will hear frogs more often, and at night there are cricket noises, like 5 in a row, then a couple of seconds pause. I feel like this would give terraria a more aesthetic enjoyable characteristic.

And for the peeps who wouldn't like this, there would be a 4th sound option, which is nature, under ambience.

Thanks for reading! Please support, I would love to hear a lot more animal noises.

Last edited:
Ok yeah, but just a random cricket noise would be annoying, maybe like a couple of cricket noises together, maybe like 5 in a row, then like a 10 Second pause. That would be cool to here at night, thanks for the advice!
[doublepost=1472275359,1472275273][/doublepost]Edited, please vote yes xD

Back
Top Bottom