• accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
star%2Bwars%2Bnooo.jpg

[doublepost=1513531416,1513531373][/doublepost]I will work on it ( I don't know why so I have to ask someone who knows codes better than me ) . So I'm sorry it will take some time.

This mod certainly seems to have a lot of content. Regardless of my game progression I was seeing drops from this mod. I think the Grim Reaper might be OP for a pet as it gives you 10% extra crit chance which is pretty powerful and pets normally don't give any stats. Pets are usually visual only (aside from a couple of vanilla pets that give off light) and that crit bonus basically makes that pet function over visuals compared to most other pets. A couple of suggestions...

Could Cuphead use the in-game sprites instead of overworld sprites? I think the former would look better.

Could the sentry weapons not be limited to just one per weapon summon? Using the player's turret limit, you could have multiple of the same sentries out at once.

@TheLoneGamer thanks for your comments . Grim reaper pet is from AlchemistNPC mod ( Greg looks cute ) but also in this mod there are some pets that give some specific buffs like eyerol (has a chance to drop from twins ) increases your number of max minions by 1 and 5% increased minion damage , the Heroine ( drop from Duke Fishron ) makes speat of justice rain from sky when you take damage but they are really rare . I will work on Cuphead . I will change sentry weapons code ( you are totally right ) . Thanks for using this mod and feedbacks .

Could you make Cirno give you 3% increased damage and Frozen Immunity (drop from Snowman Gangsta in Frost Legion) or Flander give you 5% increased damage and night vision (drop form Vampire in Blood Moon)

@hoivn1003 you can summon Cirno with overfrozen crystal that drop from ice golem and I will add a new item in next update that may gives you power that is determined by your active pet ( like having dog pet active reveals the position of enemies ) and I think I will do frozen immunity gain from Cirno in there . Also you are right about Flandre . I will add her in next update but I'm not sure about make it drop from vampire because scarlet orb ( summon item of Remilia ) drops from Moon Lord ( I think I will do it obtainable from gift bag after Moon Lord is defeated ) . Thank you for your ideas . Have a great day .

Attachments

• DS DSi - Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story - Bowser Battle.png
    DS DSi - Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story - Bowser Battle.png
    534.6 KB · Views: 174
More Pets has updated to v 5.5 . You can download .tmod file from this comment or first page . 1 pet (Flandre ( can spawn with blood crystal . Blood crystal can be obtain from gift bag after moon lord has been defeated . ) (requested by @hoivn1003 ) , 1 mount ( truck ( mount can be spawn with truck key which can be bought from boss hunter merchant after skeletron prime has been defeted .) (Requested by @American Truck ) ) , 1 item ( eye of nullifier ( nullifies every projectile on screen but it has 1.5 minute cooldown . If you use it before cooldown ends eye of nullifier consumes your soul . Eye of nullifier can be bought from boss hunter merchant after moon lord has been defeated . ) , 1 sword ( ancient scarab sword ( it shoots yellow crystal that when it hits an enemy it will do 45 degree or 90 degree cross heat ray also it bounces from walls . Also when you hit an enemy it spawns 2 - 4 blue scarabs . Ancient scarab sword can be bought from boss hunter merchant after the golem has been defeated . ) , 4 sentries ( rusty cup ( has a chance to make your enemies donate you . Rusty cup can be crafted with 2 tin bar at anvil . ) , shadow soul ( It spawns ancient cultists that shoot dark orbs that shoots shadow skull to enemies . When shadow orb dies , it spawns 6 skulls in a wide angle for positive and negative area of y axis . Also in every 10 second it spawn little skeletron head to fight for you for 5 second . Shadow soul can be bought from boss hunter merchant after skeletron has been defeated . Only one of them will active .) , flower in a pot ( spawns flowey to fight for you . Flower in a pot can be obtain from gift bag . ) , branch of Baum ( It shoots leafs that when hit enemy it shoots cross terra blade and spore cloud and also in every 2 secon it spawns killer bunny . Also when leaf of the Baum dies , it shoot 6 leaf and 8 spore cloud . Branch of Baum can bought from boss hunter merchant after the plantera has been defeated . ) ) , 1 accessory ( Ancient artifact ( it drops from doctor bones rarely . It allows you to harness the power of you active pet . Also before you beat EoW or BoC it gives you +1 more minions , after EoW or BoC and before WoF it gives you +1 more minion and 5% increased minion damage . After Wof and before plantera it gives you +2 more minion and 5% increase minion damage , after plantera and before moonlord it gives you +3 more minion and 10% increased minion damage and after moon lord it gives +5 more minion and 10% increased minion damage . I will put a list for effect of active pets later because it will be long . ) ) have been added . Boss hunter merchant may also talk about your pet too . Sprite of bowser has improved a little ( requested by @lightbowser1 ) . Also thanks @TheLoneGamer for shownig how to make sentries obey sentry limit in her mod page . All sentries other than shadow soul and dark orb can be summon according to your sentry limit . Only one of shadow soul and dark orb sentries can be active . Thanks everyone .
[doublepost=1516478189,1516477882][/doublepost]Also I forget to write , More Pets now supports Hamstar's Helpers mod .

Attachments

• MorePetsv5.5.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 293
More Pets has updated to v 5.6 . The .tmod file can be download from this comment or first page . 1 new weapon ( duke musketron ( can bought from boss hunter merchant after Duke Fishron has been defeated ) ) and 1 new pet ( cute box ( can summon with ten second timer which can be bought from boss hunter merchant after ancient cultist has been defeated . ) has been added . I will make a little break for modding because it takes my time and I want to do another things so the next update may come later but if there are any bug or mistake I can fix them and make a new mistake fix update . Thanks everyone .
[doublepost=1517183001,1517182506][/doublepost]Also now More Pets has 70 pets . I will make a pet update in next update for celebrating this with more pets .

Attachments

• AFKPETSv5.6.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 190
Hello . For next update I plan to add crying child , security ( from fnaf world ) , purple guy , link , blue beetle , floaty gross , giant tortoise , baby mothron , little gingerbread man and some suprise ones . If you have any idea I will try to add them too . Have a great day .

Back
Top Bottom