Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
More Pets has been updated to v 6.0 . The .tmod file can download from this comment or first page . 14 new pet ( giant tortoise ( can be summon with giant shell which drop from giant tortoise rarely ) , purple guy ( can be summon with Golden Bonnie head which drop from bunnies pretty rarely ) , crying child ( can be summon with Golden Freddy plushie which has a chance drop from boss hunter merchant when he dies in blood moon ) , floaty gross ( can be summon with gross sack which has a chance to drop from floaty gross ) , Marisa Kirisame ( can be summon with magician hat which has a chance to drop from boss hunter merchant after the lunatic cultist has been defeated . ) , black mage ( can summon with ancient mage hat which has a chance to drop from dark casters ) , security ( can be summon with strange owl plushie which has a chance to drop from boss hunter merchant ) , blue scarab ( can be summon with ancient energy stabilizer core which has a chance to drop from Golem ) , Tricky the clown ( can be summon with streetsign which has a chance to drop from clown ) , baby mothron ( can be summon with suspicious looking egg which has a chance to drop from Mothron ) , gingerbread man ( can be summon with suspicious looking cookie which has a chance to drop from gingerbread man ) , Link ( can be summon with Triforce of Courage which drop from Rune wizard rarely ) , Yukari Yakumo ( How to summon her is secret ) , white mage ( can be summon with book of white magic which drop from paladin rarely ) ) have been added . Thanks everyone .

Attachments

• MorePetsv6.0.zip
    4 MB · Views: 162
Last edited:
How do I get this on tmodloader
Since this isn't on the mod browser, you'll have to download the file from a few posts above or the first post. Once you have the file you put it in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods if you're on Windows.

Hello everyone . My university is going to start and because of this I will be less active and the updates may be slower or stop until summer . But I will continue this mod and for next update I plan to add Reimu , Patchouli knowledge , Alice Margatroid , Youmu Konpaku , Yuyuko Saigyouji , Hank and some suprise ones . Have a great day .

More Pets updated to v 6.5 . The .tmod file can be download from this comment or first comment . 2 new item ( smiling gift bag ( has a chance to drop from all enemies in expert mode ) , Camilia's mug ( uncosumable and upon use gives you 50 health when you have not potion sickness debuff and 1 minute potion sickness . Also immunes your burning , poisoned and weak debuff upon use . 10% chance to not give you potion sickness . Has a chance to obtain from smiling gift bag ) ) , 1 accessory ( Stabilized EM energy conventer core ( gives tou immunity to electrified debuff and increase your invinsibility time increases the pickup range for Mana Stars . Also every 1.3 second energy returns stable state by emitting energy in electrosphere form . Has a chance to obtain from smiling gift bag after Golem is defeated . ) ) , 5 pets ( Alice Margatroid ( can summon with Shanghai Doll which has a chance to obtain from smiling gift bag after WoF has been defeated . ) , Patchouli Knowledge ( can summon with Magician's Book which has a chance to obtain from smiling gift bag after WoF has been defeated . ) , Fujiwara no Mokou ( can summon with red paper which has a chance to obtain from smiling gift bag after golem has been defeated . ) , Youmu Konpaku ( can be summon with ancient katana which drop from dungeon spirits rarely . ) , Yuyuko Saigyouji ( can be summon with fan which has a chance to obtain from smiling gift bag after Moon Lord has been defeated . ) has been added . I will add Reimu as 100th pet since I want to add a someone special as 100th pet . Also I guess ⑨⑨th pet is not may be a big suprise since number say it all . I can't find enough time to add Hank but I will try to add him in future updates . Thanks everyone .

Attachments

• MorePetsv6.5.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 157
Last edited:
More Pets updated to v 6.5.1 . The .tmod file can be download from this comment or first page . Camilia's mugs not showing healing effect is fixed . Thanks everyone .

Attachments

• MorePetsv6.5.1.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 191
Hello everyone. Should I do little updates in ever week or should I make updates when they are big enough ? Also should I start to put lore items before 100th pet or after ?

Hello everyone. Should I do little updates in ever week or should I make updates when they are big enough ? Also should I start to put lore items before 100th pet or after ?
depends if any of the updates choices dosent put you on a tight position on your life...ahem "school finals/your real job" but I will go for little ones we dont know if some pets are not bugged/glitchy.

depends if any of the updates choices dosent put you on a tight position on your life...ahem "school finals/your real job" but I will go for little ones we dont know if some pets are not bugged/glitchy.
@lightbowser1 Thanks for your answer . Is there any glitchy or bugged pet ( I usually test them but maybe I don't see a mistake while testing so if there is I will happy to fix them. ) ?

Awesome mod.
Silly, Funny, Awkward,Usefull,Random - cool :red: . Lots of References.
All in all a Ton of new stuff to explore and play around with.
Love this mod and im looking forward to further updates!
Good work!

p.s - for a little suggestion, as i didnt saw an item like that yet in any played mod - a "Blink Dagger"

Pretty amazing mod Sir AFK, biggest gripe with it is that not all the sprites are in terraria style, but whatever, its still a hilariously fun mod! :D

Awesome mod.
Silly, Funny, Awkward,Usefull,Random - cool :red: . Lots of References.
All in all a Ton of new stuff to explore and play around with.
Love this mod and im looking forward to further updates!
Good work!

p.s - for a little suggestion, as i didnt saw an item like that yet in any played mod - a "Blink Dagger"
@Crushed Thanks for your comment and I will work on it . If it works I will send you picture of it and if you want to test I can also send test version of mod ( also I think I should add more Dota 2 references since I totally forgot to add references for one of my favourite Tinker . Thanks for reminding this to me friend . ) . Have a great day .
[doublepost=1519423493,1519423017][/doublepost]
Pretty amazing mod Sir AFK, biggest gripe with it is that not all the sprites are in terraria style, but whatever, its still a hilariously fun mod! :D
@Kip_ Thank you so much for your comment . I will try to work on them . Have a great day.

screenshot1.PNG

A little spoiler for next update .

More Pets updated to v 7.0 . The .tmod file can be download from this comment or first page . 5 pets ( Kirlia ( can be summon with Pokeball (#281) which can be obtain from smiling gift bag ) , Mawile ( can be summon with Pokeball (#303) which can be obtain from smiling gift bag ) , Shades ( can be summon with sunglasses which cnbe obtain from smiling gift bag after skeletron has been defeated . ) , Kyogre ( can be summon with Masterball (#382) which cn be bought from boss hunter merchant after Duke Fishron has been defeated . ) , Mudkip ( can be summon with Pokeball (#258) which cn be bought from boss hunter merchant after Lunatic Cultist has been defeated . ) and 1 item ( blink dagger ( requested by @Crushed ) ( can bought from boss hunter merchant after WoF has been defeated in expert mode . It is similar to rod of discord but it teleports you to tile which is near to your cursor location since rod of discord teleports you to your cursor location . ) ) has been added . Some little mistakes has been fixed . Thanks everyone .

Attachments

• MorePetsv7.0.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 237
Hello everyone . One of the button on my laptop has broken and because of this next update may come later but I think in next update I will add 5 more pets and the next two update will be ⑨⑨th pet and then 100th pet with more items . Thanks everyone .

Back
Top Bottom